A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Zapolanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Zapolanski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Zapolanski, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Zapolanski graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zapolanski has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex J Zapolanski MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alex J. Zapolanski practice?
- Dr. Alex Zapolanski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alex Zapolanski practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY.
See Ridgewood Surgeons.