A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Zapolanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Zapolanski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zapolanski
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zapolanski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Zapolanski, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Zapolanski graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zapolanski has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex J Zapolanski MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alex J. Zapolanski practice?
- Dr. Alex Zapolanski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alex Zapolanski practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY.
See Ridgewood Cardiothoracic Surgeons.