Alexander Imas, MD
1358 Paseo Verde Prkwy
Ste 100
Henderson, NV 89012
(702) 982-7100
Locations and availability (1)

|  LOVE THIS DOCTOR!!  |  show details
by Michelle Brezna on Dec 3rd, 2013

I have never loved a doctor before but I absolutely adore this one. He spent all the time I needed with me and explained EVERYTHING I asked and then more. Wish this doctor could be my PCP! Office staff is WONDERFUL!!!! Wish I could give them 10 stars. Even my daughter asks when we are going back to visit this doctor.

|  Recommended!!  |  show details
by Charles Watkins on Jun 27th, 2013

Doctor Imas always takes time with my complex issues and helps me to find ways to deal with that that are not always related to drugs. I appreciate his approach and patience when dealing with my situation and I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Best in Town!  |  show details
by Tim Lanning on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Imass amd Dr.Carter are second to done....they really care!!! Yes, and i know that is rare and hard to find these days. Not to mention the staff is great! Very nice, and they also do an amazing job at making sure things run smoothly. Never a LONG wait!

|  The Best  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

I have seen many doctors pertaining to my condition and Dr. Imus is the only doctor that took the time to treat it. Dr. Imus and his staff are the nicest and most caring group of people I have ever met in a medical office. Getting treatment from Dr. Imus was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Roz, Julie and doc are the best

|  James A. Gibson Jr.  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2011

I have had several doctors in my 42 years, and this guy has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have seen in my life.

|  show details
Mar 4th, 2010

dr. imis is the best doctor i have ever gone to. dr imis and his staff are the most proffestional and the nicest group of people i have meet. to be honest dr imis is the only doctor i would ever go to.

|  DA BOMB!!  |  show details
by PIMA on Apr 13th, 2009

Dr Imas..WHAT TO SAY!! He's the best. He truly cares about not only his patients well being but in addition, takes time to ask about general questions pertaining to home life & how this may be affecting or improving your problems.I have been seen by many dr's who have misdiagnosed me & 1 nerve test & we knew which direction I needed to go..KUDOS TO U, ROZ, JULIE, JESSICA, & the new financial guy! You truly make going to the dr a pleasant experience!! BUT START GETTING OUTTA THERE AT 6 SO U CAN SEE DEM PRECIOUS BABIES!!

|  Best pain doctor in Town  |  show details
by Kevin Sahakian on Apr 7th, 2009

Dr Imas is the only doctor ive met in Nevada who actually cares about him patients, he gets straight to the point and does not waste your time. I would definately recommend Dr. Imas to anybody who needs a great and honest doctor.