CRUEL show details CRUEL
by Ms. Hawkrigg on Jul 2nd, 2015

This man is cruel for taking my 72 yr old crippled mother off of the meds she has been on for 35 years. She now lives in pain, crying every day.

angry show details angry
May 11th, 2015

He is a good dr. but keeps prescribing meds that my insurance won't cover. The first month I went there took me 3 days to get my medicine. The next month I went there I was without medicine for 5 days. Kept going up to the office to find out what was up. Insurance problems. So after the fifth day with no meds and in horrible pain I asked them to please write me a script that my insurance would cover. Here it is day six still no meds. Thanks so much.

pain panagment show details pain panagment
Feb 20th, 2015

I don't know about follow up's ,i have not had one yet . Dr. Imas is very caring

by Richard Curl on Dec 13th, 2014

Dr Imas is the worlds best pain doctor that you will ever need period.

Oct 3rd, 2014

I was very weary about pain doctors in Las Vegas because of all the bad reputations they have. Dr. Imas is definitely not one of those. Not only was his office staff sweet and accommodating to me but the doctor made me feel completely at ease. Injections can be scary and uncomfortable but not with Dr. Imas. He was able to put my mind at ease and I wasn't even aware of the injection, and that's saying a lot! I will for sure recommend all my family and friends to him!

Office shuttered and closed, phone disconnected show details Office shuttered and closed, phone disconnected
Oct 3rd, 2014

I had an evaluation by Dr Imas 2 weeks ago and he said I needed an SI injection and also possibly an epidural injection. I've had hip pain for two years and had both treatments previously but they didn't work. I arrived at 3:30 today for my appointment for the SI injection, took off work early and am generally anxious about the whole thing. When I arrived at the today the office the doors were locked, lights were off, and when I called the office the recording said the number had been disconnected . Truly a creepy feeling. Got an email back at 10:00pm tonight from a staff person (Lily) stating they had closed the office for a staff meeting and had called SOME patients and rescheduled them. Also said they didn't know their phone was out of order ( this is the second time I have had the phone out of order experience). I'm Definitely will NOT be going back for any treatment. Something weird and creepy about the entire experience.

YOU'LL KNOW A GOOD DR. BY THE STAFF THEY KEEP! show details YOU'LL KNOW A GOOD DR. BY THE STAFF THEY KEEP!
by T. Taylor on Oct 2nd, 2014

THE 1ST CALL SAID IT ALL! I WAS REFERRED THRU SUNRISE HOSPITAL'S ORTHOPEDIC CLINIC & FOLLOWING 15 HOURS IN THE E.R., (31/2 OF THE HRS. IN AN MRI MACHINE) JUST MY LUMBAR SHOWED 6 DISCS IN SEVERE TROUBLE! AFTER THE MRI (AT LEAST WHAT I COULD MAKE IT THRU, I COULDN'T WALK, SIT OR BEND. JAMIE...MY ANGEL JAMIE SCHEDULED AN APPOINTMENT ONLY 7 DAYS AWAY HOWEVER KNOWING HOW MESSED UP I TRULY WAS, SHE SWORE TO GET ME IN SOONER!!! SHE HAS MADE IT HER MISSION TO CALL EVERY DAY UNTIL THERE'S A CANCELLATION, IN AN EFFORT TO GET ME SEEN SOONER! KIND, COMPASSIONATE & DETERMINED ARE ONLY A FEW OF HER QUALITIES. THIS TYPE OF CARE & CONCERN COMES FROM THE TOP, THE DOCTOR THEMSELVES SETS THE TONE IN A PRACTICE, I'VE SEEN THIS OVER & OVER & THE ACCURACY OF THIS STATEMENT IS ASTONISHING!!! SO...LOOK AT THE PEOPLE IN FRONT OF YOUR DOCTOR!! ARE THEY CARING? COMPASSIONATE? MOST OF ALL; ARE THEY HELPFUL? DOES ANYONE GO "OUT OF THEIR WAY" TO TRY & HELP YOU? IF THIS IS THE CASE, YOU CAN BE 99% ASSURED THAT YOU ARE SCHEDULING & PUTTING YOUR CARE IN REALLY GOOD HANDS. REMEMBER THIS; "YOU'LL KNOW A GOOD DOCTOR BY THE COMPANY & STAFF THEY KEEP!" I'LL KEEP THIS INFORMATION UP TO DATE & SHARE MY EXPERIENCES WITH YOU FURTHER...BEST WISHES & WARMEST REGARDS, TAYLOR

LOVE THIS DOCTOR!! show details LOVE THIS DOCTOR!!
by Michelle Brezna on Dec 3rd, 2013

I have never loved a doctor before but I absolutely adore this one. He spent all the time I needed with me and explained EVERYTHING I asked and then more. Wish this doctor could be my PCP! Office staff is WONDERFUL!!!! Wish I could give them 10 stars. Even my daughter asks when we are going back to visit this doctor.

Recommended!! show details Recommended!!
by Charles Watkins on Jun 27th, 2013

Doctor Imas always takes time with my complex issues and helps me to find ways to deal with that that are not always related to drugs. I appreciate his approach and patience when dealing with my situation and I would recommend him to anyone.

Best in Town! show details Best in Town!
by Tim Lanning on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Imass amd Dr.Carter are second to done....they really care!!! Yes, and i know that is rare and hard to find these days. Not to mention the staff is great! Very nice, and they also do an amazing job at making sure things run smoothly. Never a LONG wait!

The Best show details The Best
Oct 6th, 2011

I have seen many doctors pertaining to my condition and Dr. Imus is the only doctor that took the time to treat it. Dr. Imus and his staff are the nicest and most caring group of people I have ever met in a medical office. Getting treatment from Dr. Imus was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Roz, Julie and doc are the best

James A. Gibson Jr. show details James A. Gibson Jr.
Jan 17th, 2011

I have had several doctors in my 42 years, and this guy has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have seen in my life.

Mar 4th, 2010

dr. imis is the best doctor i have ever gone to. dr imis and his staff are the most proffestional and the nicest group of people i have meet. to be honest dr imis is the only doctor i would ever go to.

DA BOMB!! show details DA BOMB!!
by PIMA on Apr 13th, 2009

Dr Imas..WHAT TO SAY!! He's the best. He truly cares about not only his patients well being but in addition, takes time to ask about general questions pertaining to home life & how this may be affecting or improving your problems.I have been seen by many dr's who have misdiagnosed me & 1 nerve test & we knew which direction I needed to go..KUDOS TO U, ROZ, JULIE, JESSICA, & the new financial guy! You truly make going to the dr a pleasant experience!! BUT START GETTING OUTTA THERE AT 6 SO U CAN SEE DEM PRECIOUS BABIES!!

Best pain doctor in Town show details Best pain doctor in Town
by Kevin Sahakian on Apr 7th, 2009

Dr Imas is the only doctor ive met in Nevada who actually cares about him patients, he gets straight to the point and does not waste your time. I would definately recommend Dr. Imas to anybody who needs a great and honest doctor.