Dr. Alexander Imas, MD
Physiatrist
Video profile

by walt on Jun 6th, 2016

Dr. Imus is a joke after going there for 7 months not one pain relief only thing I got was called an addict 6X at my last visit ended up walking out and go into the real physician where I found out doctor Imas is not a Fellowes and not allowed to give procedures in the state of Nevada I'm glad I quit going to him. Dont even get me started about his clown staff!! Jokes all of them

Great Doc, failed staff show details Great Doc, failed staff
by upset husband on Mar 10th, 2016

Dr Imus and his assistant are superb, his office needs to find a job more suitable to their abilities, such as a roadside trash crew. My wife, a patient of several years was left sitting in a room for 2 hours because the staff forgot to tell the doctor. We never saw him that day but still had to pay the co-pay.

Oct 8th, 2015

Both Dr. Imas and Dr. Carter are two of the best pain management physicians I've seen. They both take time to explain and answer questions I have. But, the staff never returns calls. I've waited over 3 weeks for a refill request to be completed, which the automated systems states will be completed within 48 hours. More often than not my pharmacy will have to send 5 requests to get these completed. Several times after a visit I will be missing a prescription. Prior authorizations especially for medications are rarely completed by staff at all.

by Cindy Radke on Oct 8th, 2015

We love ya Dr. Imas and Dr. Carter

CRUEL show details CRUEL
by Ms. Hawkrigg on Jul 2nd, 2015

This man is cruel for taking my 72 yr old crippled mother off of the meds she has been on for 35 years. She now lives in pain, crying every day.

angry show details angry
May 11th, 2015

He is a good dr. but keeps prescribing meds that my insurance won't cover. The first month I went there took me 3 days to get my medicine. The next month I went there I was without medicine for 5 days. Kept going up to the office to find out what was up. Insurance problems. So after the fifth day with no meds and in horrible pain I asked them to please write me a script that my insurance would cover. Here it is day six still no meds. Thanks so much.

pain panagment show details pain panagment
Feb 20th, 2015

I don't know about follow up's ,i have not had one yet . Dr. Imas is very caring

by Richard Curl on Dec 13th, 2014

Dr Imas is the worlds best pain doctor that you will ever need period.

Oct 3rd, 2014

I was very weary about pain doctors in Las Vegas because of all the bad reputations they have. Dr. Imas is definitely not one of those. Not only was his office staff sweet and accommodating to me but the doctor made me feel completely at ease. Injections can be scary and uncomfortable but not with Dr. Imas. He was able to put my mind at ease and I wasn't even aware of the injection, and that's saying a lot! I will for sure recommend all my family and friends to him!

LOVE THIS DOCTOR!! show details LOVE THIS DOCTOR!!
by Michelle Brezna on Dec 3rd, 2013

I have never loved a doctor before but I absolutely adore this one. He spent all the time I needed with me and explained EVERYTHING I asked and then more. Wish this doctor could be my PCP! Office staff is WONDERFUL!!!! Wish I could give them 10 stars. Even my daughter asks when we are going back to visit this doctor.

Recommended!! show details Recommended!!
by Charles Watkins on Jun 27th, 2013

Doctor Imas always takes time with my complex issues and helps me to find ways to deal with that that are not always related to drugs. I appreciate his approach and patience when dealing with my situation and I would recommend him to anyone.

Best in Town! show details Best in Town!
by Tim Lanning on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Imass amd Dr.Carter are second to done....they really care!!! Yes, and i know that is rare and hard to find these days. Not to mention the staff is great! Very nice, and they also do an amazing job at making sure things run smoothly. Never a LONG wait!

The Best show details The Best
Oct 6th, 2011

I have seen many doctors pertaining to my condition and Dr. Imus is the only doctor that took the time to treat it. Dr. Imus and his staff are the nicest and most caring group of people I have ever met in a medical office. Getting treatment from Dr. Imus was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Roz, Julie and doc are the best

James A. Gibson Jr. show details James A. Gibson Jr.
Jan 17th, 2011

I have had several doctors in my 42 years, and this guy has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have seen in my life.

Mar 4th, 2010

dr. imis is the best doctor i have ever gone to. dr imis and his staff are the most proffestional and the nicest group of people i have meet. to be honest dr imis is the only doctor i would ever go to.

DA BOMB!! show details DA BOMB!!
by PIMA on Apr 13th, 2009

Dr Imas..WHAT TO SAY!! He's the best. He truly cares about not only his patients well being but in addition, takes time to ask about general questions pertaining to home life & how this may be affecting or improving your problems.I have been seen by many dr's who have misdiagnosed me & 1 nerve test & we knew which direction I needed to go..KUDOS TO U, ROZ, JULIE, JESSICA, & the new financial guy! You truly make going to the dr a pleasant experience!! BUT START GETTING OUTTA THERE AT 6 SO U CAN SEE DEM PRECIOUS BABIES!!

Best pain doctor in Town show details Best pain doctor in Town
by Kevin Sahakian on Apr 7th, 2009

Dr Imas is the only doctor ive met in Nevada who actually cares about him patients, he gets straight to the point and does not waste your time. I would definately recommend Dr. Imas to anybody who needs a great and honest doctor.