A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Keszeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Keszeli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Keszeli graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Keszeli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander C Keszeli DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Keszeli practice?
- Dr. Alexander Keszeli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Keszeli practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Kennett Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Exton, PA.
See Kennett Square Otolaryngologists.