A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Keszeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Keszeli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Keszeli graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Keszeli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keszeli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Keszeli practice?
Dr. Alexander Keszeli practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Kennett Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Kennett Square Otolaryngologists and Kennett Square Surgeons.