A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kirschenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Kirschenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kirschenbaum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Oncology / Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirschenbaum graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kirschenbaum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander M Kirschenbaum MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander M. Kirschenbaum practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kirschenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Kirschenbaum practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.