A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Marcus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Marcus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander M Marcus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander M. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Alexander Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Marcus practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Orthopedic Surgeons.