A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Marcus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Marcus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Michael Marcus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Alexander M. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Alexander Marcus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Marcus practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Old Bridge Surgeons.