Never Again.. show details Never Again..
Aug 28th, 2015

Horrible experience with this Dr. Super arrogant and will not listen to you. First appt I came in with a 3 page detailed list of everything that was going on with me and all medication/herbs I was on and he never once even looked at it despite me trying to give it to him ( told me to keep it). What kind of Dr doesn't take medical history forms? He also took a personal phone call on his cell phone in the middle of my appt. He automatically assumed because I was slightly over weight that I had thyroid and diabetes issues which had already been ruled out medically in my history which was in the paperwork I was trying to give to him. He put me on a diet before he even got lab results back that would have caused my condition to worsen. Disgraceful. I would never recommend this Dr and I never leave feedback but I was upset enough with this that I did. especially for the cost of his "care". Ridiculous.

patient show details patient
by Scott F on Dec 12th, 2013

In 2011 , I arrived at Fairview in a coma after suffering a SAH... my wife was told I had a 10% chance of surviving the ride...Dr. Zubkov and his staff has gotten me through this mess and I welcome my return visits with his team !

evaluation by physician patient show details evaluation by physician patient
Nov 16th, 2013

The best diagnostician in town for neuro vascular problems. He knows the inside vascular supply of the brain like no other. If you have a complicated problem like a stroke or aneurysm he is the one to see.

by Lisa P on Feb 3rd, 2013

Dr. Zubkov and his staff were very caring. I always felt he had my best interests in mind while treating me following my aneurysm and lengthy ICU stay.

amazing show details amazing
Mar 30th, 2012

Dr. Zubkov is wonderful, very caring doctor. He really takes time to understand and help me. I would recommend everyone to see him.

Feb 3rd, 2011

Dr. Zubkov will go way beyond what is expected for his patient.