Dr. Alfred Bonati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfred Bonati?

August 24th, 2017

Kylie A.I.

What can I say about this place that most likely hasn't been said already? This place is amazing both inside and outside. When my mother and I came in to talk about her severe back injury, the staff treated us like family. They made sure we were taken care of from the time we walked in, to the time we walked out. Dr. Godleski and Dr. Bonati, who never even read my mother's medical files, looked at her MRIs and x-rays and instantly saw there was a severe problem with her back - something other doctors from workman's comp claimed that it was all in my mother's head. I've not seen my mother cry tears of joy in a doctor's office, but with Dr. Bonati's holding her hands, I still saw my mother walking with minimal pain. I can't thank the doctors and staff enough for taking such good care of my mother before, during, and after her surgery. I've never seen a doctor's staff this compassionate about their patients and in my opinion, more doctors should learn from this place when it comes to patient care. I knew this place was the best choice to give my mother her quality of life back after six long years. Thank you everyone at the Bonati Spine Institute!

August 19th, 2016

Best Care

I would like to recommend and commend all the fine Professionals at The Bonati Institute who gave me the BEST care for my lumbar surgical procedures this last week. I knew I was in good hands with all the nurses, Elaine, Sandy, Laura and more, Surgeons - Dr. Lis Planells, Dr. Bonati, Pryor in Surgery center and so many more people not being mentioned all made my experience so positive. In the future if I need more care I know I will come back to the Bonati Institute without a doubt. Thank you all so much as I appreciate all you assistance and kindness!

May 11th, 2016

World class outfit

This has been the best experience in any type of medical settings that I have ever had. All the doctors, nurses and staff have been extremely knowledgable, compassionate, caring and loving. I would recommend the Bonati Institue to anyone and everyone that has neck and or back issues.

May 5th, 2016

Surgeries neck both sides

This is the best clinic I have been to !!! And I have been to quite a few ! Very knowledgeable, courteous, very clean, friendly, on time and respectful I cannot complain about anything!! A+++

April 25th, 2016

Bonati surgery was excellent

I went down to Hudson , FL because no one else in Michigan was doing arthscopic. Sciatic in two disks relieved all pain. Went to Italy on business a week later and walked all over. I got Bonati info from a friend of the family who went there after several unsuccessful operations and has been well since.

May 3rd, 2015

Friendly staff contributing to higher comfort level very professional experience.

February 18th, 2015

Friendly service, everyone was wonderful. And best of all, MY PAIN WAS GONE.

February 15th, 2014

he is a miracle worker/life saver!

After 2 operations elsewhere, I begged to see this particular surgeon. I heard wonderful things from patients he helped. He saved me from a continued life of unessesary pain, bedrest and heavy PAIN PILLS. A gentle caring staff. I always recommend him to anyone with excruciating backpain

June 6th, 2012

Great visit

I had a really good experience with Dr. Bonati. He made me feel at home in his clinic and my surgery went so well I was home that same day. My back is much better and I am already walking with less pain than before.

March 5th, 2012

Bonati as far as negative responses

Doctor Bonati and the Institute are exactly what you need. He is a genius, kind, caring and professional. All those that left bad feedback maybe only doing so because they are competitors trying sway people away because he is so good. All the people I know that has gone to home are more then pleased and I recommend you go here, no question. BEST CHOICE.

December 22nd, 2011

Christmas

Christmas came early! Bonati got me in early, so I could be at my daughter's graduation the next day, and got my back feeling much better. I was standing and cheering the next day at she walked across the stage!

September 8th, 2011

Perfect doctor and perfect surgery. This man is an expert in his craft. Nothing else to say.