Dr. Alfred Bonati MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2016
Best Care
I would like to recommend and commend all the fine Professionals at The Bonati Institute who gave me the BEST care for my lumbar surgical procedures this last week. I knew I was in good hands with all the nurses, Elaine, Sandy, Laura and more, Surgeons - Dr. Lis Planells, Dr. Bonati, Pryor in Surgery center and so many more people not being mentioned all made my experience so positive. In the future if I need more care I know I will come back to the Bonati Institute without a doubt. Thank you all so much as I appreciate all you assistance and kindness!

May 11th, 2016
World class outfit
This has been the best experience in any type of medical settings that I have ever had. All the doctors, nurses and staff have been extremely knowledgable, compassionate, caring and loving. I would recommend the Bonati Institue to anyone and everyone that has neck and or back issues.

May 5th, 2016
Surgeries neck both sides
This is the best clinic I have been to !!! And I have been to quite a few ! Very knowledgeable, courteous, very clean, friendly, on time and respectful I cannot complain about anything!! A+++

April 25th, 2016
Bonati surgery was excellent
I went down to Hudson , FL because no one else in Michigan was doing arthscopic. Sciatic in two disks relieved all pain. Went to Italy on business a week later and walked all over. I got Bonati info from a friend of the family who went there after several unsuccessful operations and has been well since.

May 3rd, 2015
Friendly staff contributing to higher comfort level very professional experience.

February 18th, 2015
Friendly service, everyone was wonderful. And best of all, MY PAIN WAS GONE.

February 15th, 2014
he is a miracle worker/life saver!
After 2 operations elsewhere, I begged to see this particular surgeon. I heard wonderful things from patients he helped. He saved me from a continued life of unessesary pain, bedrest and heavy PAIN PILLS. A gentle caring staff. I always recommend him to anyone with excruciating backpain

June 6th, 2012
Great visit
I had a really good experience with Dr. Bonati. He made me feel at home in his clinic and my surgery went so well I was home that same day. My back is much better and I am already walking with less pain than before.

March 5th, 2012
Bonati as far as negative responses
Doctor Bonati and the Institute are exactly what you need. He is a genius, kind, caring and professional. All those that left bad feedback maybe only doing so because they are competitors trying sway people away because he is so good. All the people I know that has gone to home are more then pleased and I recommend you go here, no question. BEST CHOICE.

December 22nd, 2011
Christmas
Christmas came early! Bonati got me in early, so I could be at my daughter's graduation the next day, and got my back feeling much better. I was standing and cheering the next day at she walked across the stage!

September 8th, 2011
Perfect doctor and perfect surgery. This man is an expert in his craft. Nothing else to say.

August 23rd, 2011
Good
Had a good time down in Tampa because of Dr.Bonati. It is too bad I am so young getting surgery, but I should be good for a long time. University life was tough with all of the walking on my bad back, but I feel better and am getting back into it.