Dr. Alfred Bonati MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

no change

August 19th, 2016
Best Care
I would like to recommend and commend all the fine Professionals at The Bonati Institute who gave me the BEST care for my lumbar surgical procedures this last week. I knew I was in good hands with all the nurses, Elaine, Sandy, Laura and more, Surgeons - Dr. Lis Planells, Dr. Bonati, Pryor in Surgery center and so many more people not being mentioned all made my experience so positive. In the future if I need more care I know I will come back to the Bonati Institute without a doubt. Thank you all so much as I appreciate all you assistance and kindness!

July 18th, 2016
Best Alternative
2009 ... I have D.I.S.H. arthritis .. had procedures between 3-4, 4-5, and 5-6 .. both sides. I was in terrible pain, even with pain medication. Basically pain free when I left the institute. Other than reduced neck mobility, from the arthritis, I am at 95% normal life. One negative after 7 years, I am starting to have a little nerve pressure at one of the locations. From the beginning, I was informed that this may occur and a little touch up may be needed. I will go back and have it worked on. I do not take spine surgery lightly, I feel that this is the best alternative for my situation. My other local option is major surgery through the front of my neck ..... for a lightly pinched nerve?

May 11th, 2016
World class outfit
This has been the best experience in any type of medical settings that I have ever had. All the doctors, nurses and staff have been extremely knowledgable, compassionate, caring and loving. I would recommend the Bonati Institue to anyone and everyone that has neck and or back issues.

May 5th, 2016
Surgeries neck both sides
This is the best clinic I have been to !!! And I have been to quite a few ! Very knowledgeable, courteous, very clean, friendly, on time and respectful I cannot complain about anything!! A+++

April 25th, 2016
Bonati surgery was excellent
I went down to Hudson , FL because no one else in Michigan was doing arthscopic. Sciatic in two disks relieved all pain. Went to Italy on business a week later and walked all over. I got Bonati info from a friend of the family who went there after several unsuccessful operations and has been well since.

January 6th, 2016
Very fine physician
Dr. Bonati is an amazing physician, with skills unequaled in his field. After innovating this minimally invasive procedure, developing the very instruments by which they are done and then perfecting their use, he has revolutionized how back surgery is done. God bless the man. The results after receiving surgeries in multiple problem areas is 100% positive. I have my life back, I do not take painkillers, and I am not in a wheelchair.

July 28th, 2015
My husband has his life back
Dr. Bonati did surgery on my husband when no one back home would touch him. Everyone told him to "live with it", there's nothing that can be done for you. He fractured his back in 4 places in 2009 and has had lower back pain for longer than that. Today, he is pain free for the first time in 29 years. What they do is revolutionary and exceptional. Would recommend him to anyone and everyone. My husband has his life back, what a wonderful feeling that is!

July 6th, 2015
I had Dr Scott....he did an awesome job. I could hardly walk before and now I walk like there's no tomorrow I don't have any pain anymore.

May 3rd, 2015
Friendly staff contributing to higher comfort level very professional experience.

February 18th, 2015
Friendly service, everyone was wonderful. And best of all, MY PAIN WAS GONE.

May 13th, 2014
Dr. Bonati helped my grandmother and an avid fan of his television show
Can't believe some are using this review site to rate Dr. Bonati's TV program. Not only is he ahead of his time and an amazing surgeon he has a dynamic TV personality. He is living proof of the diminishing "American Dream". Kudos to you Dr. Bonati and to your institute. He is right this country and it's healthcare are in a drastic decline. Thank God we have a doctor brave enough to speak out and let us know what is happening so we can try and fix the system. Thank you for being a true American, I applaud you. Keep up the good work.

February 15th, 2014
he is a miracle worker/life saver!
After 2 operations elsewhere, I begged to see this particular surgeon. I heard wonderful things from patients he helped. He saved me from a continued life of unessesary pain, bedrest and heavy PAIN PILLS. A gentle caring staff. I always recommend him to anyone with excruciating backpain