Algirdas F Kaspar MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

March 7th, 2013
A doctor I trusted and wjould like to find.
Dr. Kaspar has always been very personable and friendly. He takes the time to listen and explain everything until you really understand.Seems well-versed in a wide area. He also was able to steer me for things like xrays to a place I could actually afford. Need him how but don't know where he is.

February 8th, 2011
What a fantastic Doctor
I come from a family of doctors, and until this year I had NO faith in the medical practice at all.Having Doctor Kasper in my life has been something I have searched since my Grandfather and uncles died. He is truly one in a million. He listens, treats you like your the only one in the world he is concerned about, suggests, and being himself with no "all mighty attitudes " makes you feel totally comfortable to do whatever he suggests. Anyone suffering from white coat syndrome, fear no more. Beside the wonderful treatment and care you get from him, his office gal Judy is an extra bonus. What a great person and added extension to his practice. Thank you Dr. Kasper for being here for all of us!

September 9th, 2010
This doc is fantastic
I'm a regular patient of his. Used to go elsewhere and they would make me wait days or weeks to be seen. I can see him the same day. That's important to me, especially when I'm sick. He's smart and nice.

January 19th, 2009
gulfport resident
A friendly and caring doctor. I recommend him highly.