Dr. Algirdas Kaspar, MD
Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Urgent Care
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo. Kudzu.
A doctor I trusted and wjould like to find. show details A doctor I trusted and wjould like to find.
by David Ochoa on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Kaspar has always been very personable and friendly. He takes the time to listen and explain everything until you really understand.Seems well-versed in a wide area. He also was able to steer me for things like xrays to a place I could actually afford. Need him how but don't know where he is.

What a fantastic Doctor show details What a fantastic Doctor
by David Berger on Feb 8th, 2011

I come from a family of doctors, and until this year I had NO faith in the medical practice at all.Having Doctor Kasper in my life has been something I have searched since my Grandfather and uncles died. He is truly one in a million. He listens, treats you like your the only one in the world he is concerned about, suggests, and being himself with no "all mighty attitudes " makes you feel totally comfortable to do whatever he suggests. Anyone suffering from white coat syndrome, fear no more. Beside the wonderful treatment and care you get from him, his office gal Judy is an extra bonus. What a great person and added extension to his practice. Thank you Dr. Kasper for being here for all of us!

This doc is fantastic show details This doc is fantastic
Sep 9th, 2010

I'm a regular patient of his. Used to go elsewhere and they would make me wait days or weeks to be seen. I can see him the same day. That's important to me, especially when I'm sick. He's smart and nice.

by George on Feb 19th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr Kasper is GREAT! Very thorough, responsive and caring, even though a vacationers first visit.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
gulfport resident show details gulfport resident
Jan 19th, 2009

A friendly and caring doctor. I recommend him highly.

by misbxn on Dec 22nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

I had just moved to the area, and looked up "walk-in" clinics on yahoo - I was so lucky in my choice!! Friendly, informative, thorough and caring!! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE BEST CLINIC IN ST. PETE!!! show details THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE BEST CLINIC IN ST. PETE!!!
by 33707FL on Jun 24th, 2008 on kudzu.com

He knows his stuff. He is friendly, courteous, listens and cares. He saw me the same day and took care of me. I will go back when I need a doctor again.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com