A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Hafezi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Hafezi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Hafezi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafezi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Hafezi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali MD Hafezi MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali M. Hafezi practice?
- Dr. Ali Hafezi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Hafezi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Physiatrists and Whittier Pain Management Doctors.