A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Song, Ophthalmologist, Oculoplastics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Song, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Song has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Song MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alice Song practice?
- Dr. Alice Song has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alice Song practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Amityville, NY.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.