Dr. Alireza Pessaran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alireza Pessaran?

August 11th, 2017

I was referred to Dr Aireza by a friend. .... thanks be to God for him , he alow you to talk to him without interference . He carefully listen to you then he make his suggestionson ! Oh what a God sent to our community. Coming from new York my Dr was different it is all about rush rush and more rush. Unfortunately I'll be moving back to new York in the next few months , but for sure I'll be coming back every three months to visit him . In my city seven years on this earth I've never met one like him, thanks doc youll see many more referrals from me . Marie gannotti you'll see me in two weeks. Keep up the good work I appreciate you more than you know

January 16th, 2016

outstanding healer. last real doctor. he is the best diagnostician i came across. humble but genius in what he does. he is dr. house in real life.

December 21st, 2015

Dr. Pessaran treats me like family instead of a patient and wants me to really understand what's going on and why.

November 9th, 2015

best doctor I've had so far...last 55 years. Great guy who really cares about the patient and it shows.

April 23rd, 2015

Best Doctor in Town

I want to thank Doctor Pessaran from the bottom of my heart. Best Doctor in town, by far. Really caring and attentive to the issues I was having. He knew exactly what to do.

April 18th, 2015

I luv him very good doctor

April 8th, 2015

Very caring and professional.

April 5th, 2015

Good Doctor

Thanks Doctor Pessaran for being the best Doctor in town. You truly care and it shows. I would never go anywhere else now that I know doctors like you exist.

April 2nd, 2015

Best Doctor, Hands down!

How could anyone ever say anything bad about this doctor. Doctor Pessaran has to be the hardest working doctor in the business. I'm never disappointed when I come here. The staff is friendly and professional. Every doctors office I have ever been to has had a very significant wait time. This place has usually 1 doctor and the longest I have ever has to wait is 30 mins. Every doctor I had gone to before doctor Pessaran had 1 and a half to 2 hour waits and some times more. I was ant going to write this much but I just think Pessaran does such a great job I wanted to let the world know.

March 30th, 2015

Smart and Friendly

Very smart and knowledgeable doctor. 5 stars all the way. Went to sevreral doctors before him and they i had no idea what was wrong or how to help me. Doctor Pessaran got it right the first time.

March 30th, 2015

Good Doctors are hard to find

Good Doctors are hard to find. Well I finally found one. has to be hands down the best experience Ive ever had going to the doctor. I usually don't write reviews but I had to tell the world that good doctors still exists and here is a shining example. Thank you Doctor Pessaran!

February 23rd, 2015

Best Doctor in the Sacramento area by far. Finally a doctor who knows what he is doing.