Obstetrician & Gynecologist

5757 Warren Pkwy
Ste 210
Frisco, TX 75034
972-731-6565
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Outstanding doctor  |  show details
by Tess C on May 8th, 2013

I have been going to Dr Ward for a number of years. She has been invaluable in helping me manage a bladder condition (Interstitial Cystitis) which is exacerbated by hormonal fluctuations. She got me through and to menopause with minimal discomfort. Now she is working with me to figure out a treatment to manage the issues that arise from lack of hormones, while minimizing possible negative effects of the therapy. She is frank, honest, easy to talk to on any topic and does her homework. Can't imagine a better doctor to have on my side.

|  Felt very comfortable  |  show details
by Wanda P on Apr 23rd, 2013

Dr Ward makes you feel so comfortable and makes the exam fast and quite easy. I always feel uncomortable going to a new doctor but this office and staff made me feel "at ease" as soon as I walked in the door. The office is comfortable and the staff is fabulous. My appt was on time and she took the time to explain and discuss. I didn't feel rushed and was able to get all of my questions answered.

|  show details
Jan 23rd, 2013

|  AWESOME  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

Dr. Ward has been the best Doctor ever. She is very caring, and professional. I drove over an hour to her office when she moved to Frisco..and it was worth every mile. I couldn't have made it through the stress of two pregnancies in two years without her. I'm so grateful to of had such a wonderful doctor!!!

|  Amazing Dr., terrible new office staff  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2011

Dr. Ward is an amazing Dr. and I highly recommend her but I do not recommend her new office staff. She has recently moved to Baylor in Frisco where the office personnel are beyond terrible. I would give them 0 stars but it doesn't allow for that bad of a rating. Each and every appointment I have had at the new offices have been an awful experience. Staff is rude and seem to hate not only their jobs but the patients that walk through the doors or call with questions. I was excited to follow her to Baylor but definitely expected a better experience at my appointments by the office staff than what is currently provided. Schedule appointments first thing in the morning or first thing after lunch if you do not want to wait more than an hour and a half to actually see her. Love her, hate the office staff and appointment experience.

|  wonderful experience  |  show details
by becksmom on Sep 20th, 2010

I met Dr. Ward last year during the 18th week of my pregnancy. The doctor I had previously did not seem to care to spend time with me at all. Dr. Ward was very genuine and thorough and cared for me during the duration of my pregnancy, delivery, recovery, and follow-ups. Not many people can say they enjoy going to the OBGYN, but I really don't mind visiting their office. I actually kind of miss the weekly appointments now. Dr. Ward has a great, friendly staff and I highly recommend her.

|  show details
Aug 24th, 2010

She is a wonderful doctor. I am so happy she was my doctor during my pregnancy and was able to deliever my baby. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
by desireesimmons on Aug 20th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Ward and staff were extremely helpful during my pregnancy. The staff is very friendly and helpful also.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com