A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Brainard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Brainard, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brainard graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Brainard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison J Brainard MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alison J. Brainard practice?
- Dr. Alison Brainard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alison Brainard practices Anesthesiology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and New Castle, DE.
See Aurora Anesthesiologists.