A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Brainard, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brainard graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brainard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brainard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alison Brainard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alison J. Brainard practice?
Dr. Alison Brainard practices Anesthesiology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Aurora Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Brainard, Dr. Addie Brainard, Dr. Adelaida Brainard, Dr. Adelaide Brainard, Dr. Alecia Brainard, Dr. Alesha Brainard, Dr. Alica Brainard, Dr. Alice Brainard