Obstetricians & Gynecologists
7777 Forest Ln
Ste D570
Dallas, TX 75230
972-566-4660
Locations and availability (3)

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2014

I would definitely recommend her for anyone who is pregnant. She is very caring and gives as much time as needed. Also, she tries her best to come for the delivery of her patients. My previous children (out of state) were delivered by partners in the practice. But Elmquist tries really hard to come and at the time of delivery it is very calming to have a familiar face who is so caring!

Sep 17th, 2013

Dr. Elmquist is amazing! She is incredibly knowledgable, kind, warm and caring. She is very cautious yet has a calming presence about her. She always sits down and gives you her undivided attention and allows you to ask as many questions as you would like. We aren't able to deliver with her and are so sad about it, we had to move to a different state at 32 weeks in our pregnancy. We miss her so much and wish we were able to deliver with her. Now having a new Doctor, we know even more how truly blessed we were to have Dr. Elmquist for the majority of our pregnancy. I cannot recommend her enough!

|  Absolutely the best.  |  show details
by Linda W. on Jul 1st, 2013

Dr. Elmquist is hands down the best OB-GYN there is. You can't accurately describe her warmth, her knowledge, and her skills. You name it and she is the best at it. I've been going to her for more than 15 years and gone through 2 surgeries with her. I will always want her on my team. My friends who visited me in the hospital 10 years ago from New Jersey routinely ask about her because she made an impression on them also. she's simply incredible.

by Susan N. on Jun 4th, 2013

Excellent Doctor. Best gynecologist that I have ever been to and I am 58 yrs old. I have been going to her about 7 yrs now. She is a very personable and caring Dr. I highly recommend her.

by Giovanna Surratt on Mar 28th, 2013

My initial visit was great. She is an excellent physician, very thorough, and has a great bedside manner. She seemed interested in me as a person, not just as a patient. I will definitely continue to see her.

|  The Best by far  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2012

Have went to Dr Elmquist for 16 years. She is the Best, can imagine going to anyone else.

|  R Shaw  |  show details
May 22nd, 2011

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this physician! She is professional, knowledgeable, courteous ... but, more important, she is compassionate and empathic. Felt like I'd known her forever at just the first visit. The best doctor EVER!

|  The BEST!  |  show details
by P. wick on Jan 3rd, 2011

I wish I was going to have more children so I could visit Dr. Elmquist on a more frequent basis than my annual checkup. Out of all the doctors I've seen in my life she is by far the best in every category listed above. I strongly recommend her to any female of any age.

by Jedda Jones on Dec 30th, 2010

Alison Elmquist is the epitome of caring professionalism. She and her staff, especially her nurse Mary, are absolutely wonderful. I recently had major surgery with Dr. Elmquist and Dr. Vernon....could not have been more pleased with the diagnosis, the surgery, and the care given me during my recovery. They are the consummate best.

by A happy patient on Jul 17th, 2009

Dr. Elmquist is awesome. Her nurse Mary is the absolute best. My wait time was unusually long this last visit because there was a lot of unexpected stuff going on in the office, but the wait is worth it when the care I'm given is so good. I really appreciate Dr. Elmquist and her valuable staff. Several of my good friends already go to her and I am always recommending her to others.