Dr. Alison Elmquist MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Dallas, TX

4.8

June 17th, 2016
She is the best OB/GYN, and she is so sweet. I had my 2nd baby with her and I am following up for my third baby now. Easy to communicate and approachable

May 29th, 2016
RN
Outstanding in every way!

April 5th, 2016
Best doctor
Best doctor ever. She always has a pleasant smile on her face. I had my first baby with her and she took very good care of me and the baby. She was there at my delivery. She made me feel very comfortable and took very good care in the delivery room. She spends time, answers every question with patience. I recommend her.

September 11th, 2015
Best OB-GYN
Very Professional doctor and excellent bed side manner. She is so awesome, I had my first baby with her and I always remember how much she took care of me and the baby. She is very gentle and very caring. Mary one of the nurses is very good too. Best doctor ever.

April 10th, 2014
Great doctor
I would definitely recommend her for anyone who is pregnant. She is very caring and gives as much time as needed. Also, she tries her best to come for the delivery of her patients. My previous children (out of state) were delivered by partners in the practice. But Elmquist tries really hard to come and at the time of delivery it is very calming to have a familiar face who is so caring!

September 17th, 2013
Dr. Elmquist is amazing! She is incredibly knowledgable, kind, warm and caring. She is very cautious yet has a calming presence about her. She always sits down and gives you her undivided attention and allows you to ask as many questions as you would like. We aren't able to deliver with her and are so sad about it, we had to move to a different state at 32 weeks in our pregnancy. We miss her so much and wish we were able to deliver with her. Now having a new Doctor, we know even more how truly blessed we were to have Dr. Elmquist for the majority of our pregnancy. I cannot recommend her enough!

July 1st, 2013
Absolutely the best.
Dr. Elmquist is hands down the best OB-GYN there is. You can't accurately describe her warmth, her knowledge, and her skills. You name it and she is the best at it. I've been going to her for more than 15 years and gone through 2 surgeries with her. I will always want her on my team. My friends who visited me in the hospital 10 years ago from New Jersey routinely ask about her because she made an impression on them also. she's simply incredible.

June 4th, 2013
Excellent Doctor. Best gynecologist that I have ever been to and I am 58 yrs old. I have been going to her about 7 yrs now. She is a very personable and caring Dr. I highly recommend her.

March 28th, 2013
My initial visit was great. She is an excellent physician, very thorough, and has a great bedside manner. She seemed interested in me as a person, not just as a patient. I will definitely continue to see her.

November 5th, 2012
The Best by far
Have went to Dr Elmquist for 16 years. She is the Best, can imagine going to anyone else.

May 22nd, 2011
R Shaw
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this physician! She is professional, knowledgeable, courteous ... but, more important, she is compassionate and empathic. Felt like I'd known her forever at just the first visit. The best doctor EVER!

January 3rd, 2011
The BEST!
I wish I was going to have more children so I could visit Dr. Elmquist on a more frequent basis than my annual checkup. Out of all the doctors I've seen in my life she is by far the best in every category listed above. I strongly recommend her to any female of any age.