Time to retire? show details Time to retire?
Sep 15th, 2014

Dr. Grant is a nice person but doesn't seem to focus on patients needs.

Excellent Doctor, Very caring Man With Morals show details Excellent Doctor, Very caring Man With Morals
by Rick & Tammy Lynn Kovacs on Aug 7th, 2014

Thank you very much Dr. Grant, for not only saving my husbands ankle and foot but for also saving his life. You are a very unique person, and a blessing to us. Thank you for all you have done. Our experience with you and your staff has been excellent. Sincerely yours, Richard & Tammy Lynn Kovacs

Honest and down to earth show details Honest and down to earth
by Alan T. on Jun 10th, 2014

Best foot and ankle specialist you will ever find in Michigan. You will not regret seeing him. He is very honest and have a great bedside manner.

Hopeless foot injury show details Hopeless foot injury
by Lucie, L. on Mar 29th, 2014

After being to many doctors and having 2 failed surgeries I was so happy to find Dr. Grant. Not only was he fantastic to deal with but he actually fixed me. He found injuries that 2 other doctors missed and had completely changed my outcome. I couldn't be happier.

Recommend him to everyone! show details Recommend him to everyone!
Oct 28th, 2011

my first experience at Dr. Grants office was awesome! I only waited about 5 minutes in the waiting room and after I was taken back I only had to wait about 10 mins to have x-rays done, and approx 10-15 mins later I was speaking with Dr. Grant and a resident doctor! It was a wonderful visit and his diagnosis was spot on! I am very happy I was able to get an appointment with him!

Good Experience show details Good Experience
Sep 2nd, 2011

One of the nicest doctors I have had. Great bedside manner; easy to talk to; explained things well. Diagnosis was perfect. Took great care of me. I would recommend him highly

Jul 28th, 2011

My heel was crushed in car accident which of course affects the whole foot. Talked to one ortho doc that would not touch my foot and told me Dr. Grant was the best Well, HE IS!! Yes, you will wait in the waiting room but he is worth it. The wait is a small price to pay .... he makes up for it. I would give him 5 stars if I could.

Jun 1st, 2011

I had foot surgery April 14, 2011. The bone spur made it feel like I was walking on a sharp rock ALL the time. The surgery went very well. I was on crutches for two weeks and in a "boot" for about 4 weeks. Dr. Grant eliminated my foot pain and his skills are excellent.

May 17th, 2010

-the appointment was for 1:30;-I arrived early;-the waiting room was packed;-didn't get to see Dr. Alan Grant until 3:20; you do the math;-he walks into the room as if nothing was out of the ordinary! no apology, no explanation;-apparantly only his time is valueable; you, the patient, are simply another ring on his cash register;-first and last appointment.

May 9th, 2009

Surgery aggrevated the problem and follow up care non-existent. Went to another surgeon for help. After living with the results of the surgery I have had surgery with Dr. Balazsy - Mt. Clemens who repaired the problem and provided excellent post surgery care and follow up.

Jan 21st, 2009

Dr. Grant has exceptional knowledge of foot function and pathology. With that said, bring a novel to read while you wait to see him since he typically runs behind, I suspect for two reasons. One, he listens to the patient and takes time to form an accurate diagnosis. Two, he appears to see a number of other doctors' patients that apparently have not had any success with the patient's condition. This means he has to listen to an extensive history of what happened to the patient. Obviously it follows this doctor knows what he is doing.

office wait time stinks show details office wait time stinks
by unhappy patient on Sep 2nd, 2008

Sitting in office for 1 1/2 hrs. and then sitting in exam room 45min. is not a good thing. Why have appts. if you have to wait that long to see the doc. My time is valuable too.