Dr. Allan Grant MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

May 9th, 2016
Cool Doctor
So sweet, funny, kind and made us feel like we were the only people there. Took his time and explained throughly.

September 15th, 2014
Time to retire?
Dr. Grant is a nice person but doesn't seem to focus on patients needs.

June 10th, 2014
Honest and down to earth
Best foot and ankle specialist you will ever find in Michigan. You will not regret seeing him. He is very honest and have a great bedside manner.

March 29th, 2014
Hopeless foot injury
After being to many doctors and having 2 failed surgeries I was so happy to find Dr. Grant. Not only was he fantastic to deal with but he actually fixed me. He found injuries that 2 other doctors missed and had completely changed my outcome. I couldn't be happier.

October 28th, 2011
Recommend him to everyone!
my first experience at Dr. Grants office was awesome! I only waited about 5 minutes in the waiting room and after I was taken back I only had to wait about 10 mins to have x-rays done, and approx 10-15 mins later I was speaking with Dr. Grant and a resident doctor! It was a wonderful visit and his diagnosis was spot on! I am very happy I was able to get an appointment with him!

September 2nd, 2011
Good Experience
One of the nicest doctors I have had. Great bedside manner; easy to talk to; explained things well. Diagnosis was perfect. Took great care of me. I would recommend him highly

July 28th, 2011
My heel was crushed in car accident which of course affects the whole foot. Talked to one ortho doc that would not touch my foot and told me Dr. Grant was the best Well, HE IS!! Yes, you will wait in the waiting room but he is worth it. The wait is a small price to pay .... he makes up for it. I would give him 5 stars if I could.

May 17th, 2010
-the appointment was for 1:30;-I arrived early;-the waiting room was packed;-didn't get to see Dr. Alan Grant until 3:20; you do the math;-he walks into the room as if nothing was out of the ordinary! no apology, no explanation;-apparantly only his time is valueable; you, the patient, are simply another ring on his cash register;-first and last appointment.

May 9th, 2009
Surgery aggrevated the problem and follow up care non-existent. Went to another surgeon for help. After living with the results of the surgery I have had surgery with Dr. Balazsy - Mt. Clemens who repaired the problem and provided excellent post surgery care and follow up.

January 21st, 2009
Dr. Grant has exceptional knowledge of foot function and pathology. With that said, bring a novel to read while you wait to see him since he typically runs behind, I suspect for two reasons. One, he listens to the patient and takes time to form an accurate diagnosis. Two, he appears to see a number of other doctors' patients that apparently have not had any success with the patient's condition. This means he has to listen to an extensive history of what happened to the patient. Obviously it follows this doctor knows what he is doing.

September 2nd, 2008
office wait time stinks
Sitting in office for 1 1/2 hrs. and then sitting in exam room 45min. is not a good thing. Why have appts. if you have to wait that long to see the doc. My time is valuable too.