A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Peljovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Peljovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peljovich
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peljovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Peljovich, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peljovich graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peljovich has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan E Peljovich MD and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Allan E. Peljovich practice?
- Dr. Allan Peljovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Peljovich practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons and Atlanta Surgeons.