A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Peljovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Peljovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peljovich
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peljovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Peljovich, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peljovich graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peljovich has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan E Peljovich MD and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Allan E. Peljovich practice?
- Dr. Allan Peljovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Peljovich practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons and Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.