Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
980 Johnson Ferry Rd
Ste 1020
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-255-0226
Locations and availability (2)

|  RN  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

I am a nurse case manager and recently coordinated a referral to Dr Pelchovich for a pt with TBPI. I deal with ofc staff daily and comparitively I must say that his staff was exceptional . I attended the appt with the pt and I was extremely impressed once more with the ofc staff and with Dr Pelchovich. He was more than thorough and able to communicate in simple terms to the pt and family the complexities of the diagnosis and treatment plan. He was patient and spent an inordinate amount of time with us and he welcomed and answered any and all questions. It was a most refreshing visit and I would recommend him to anyone.

Jan 25th, 2011

I came to see Dr. P on the referral of several doctors. My child was born with a birth defect involving his hand and everyone sent me to him. I was so anxious about my daughter, but Dr. P really put me at ease. He was terrific with her and ourselves, answered all our questions and even made sure we had some material to review about my daughter's condition. My husband and I were so relieved after the first visit. She has since had surgery, and her hand looks almost normal and she uses it as if nothing ever happened

Jan 25th, 2011

I really enjoyed my visit. I had a very difficult problem. Dr. Peljovich was caring, and spent quite a bit of time with me. He answered all my questions before I even had a chance to ask them. My result was excellent and in did not even require an operation after all. I have since sent any friends and family to him.

Nov 24th, 2010

Dr peljovich is a fine doctor, but i would strongly recommend avoiding this "center" at all costs. My first visit was 5 years ago and after waiting 1.5 hours to get taken back i sat in the examination room for another hour before I finally came out only to find that Dr peljovich was no longer at the office! I had been completely forgotten about. Jump ahead 5 years, after the doctor I had been using had retired and I find myself back at the "center". Well I was optimistic about this time cause, I mean, it couldn't be that bad again.... Well, I was very wrong. Over two hours in the waiting room this time!! And I want to assure you that this is not unique to me. You will not be in the waiting room and not see at least 5 patients ask what is taking so long. Why people still go to this place it beyond me... This time I will finally keep my promise to myself and NEVER go back to the "center". I encourage you to do the same.