Dr. Alok Gupta MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 7 reviews

no change

April 19th, 2015
He is an horrible doctor!!!!!

February 5th, 2015
Professional and caring. He actually listens to you. Very good diagnostician.

June 10th, 2014
Mr.
A doctor who listens and gives excellent advice and treatment. Add to the above, he is absolutely the best doctor I have ever had because he spends the necessary time with me to find and fix any problem that I have had, and does it patiently and politely. Also, if you suddenly get sick, his polite and efficient, efficient,polite, and pleasant staff will squeeze you in. Today's doctors think nothing about making you wait 45 to and hour and a half after your appointment time, but even when I am squeezed in, my waits have been very marginal. Thanks to the entire Gupta stagg for a job "well done" for the last 8+ years.

March 1st, 2014
I think this doctor works better with men. He has no bedside manner, doesn't really listen when I told him things with regards to my Mom and her health problems. He did not give me proper information on how to obtain a piece of durable goods item. He did not impress me, I would never refer any of my friends or enemies for that fact! My daughter just was given him as her PCP for health insurance and I told her to pick another one! My Mom passed away within a month of seeing him. She not only had one appointment but two!! I am not saying that he had anything to do with her death directly but he certainly didn't help her.

September 12th, 2013
Useless Internist
I have seen quite a few internists, and for some reason, they are all bad. Alok Gupta is one of the internists I have seen. I sought consultation with him for a serious organ disease, and in no way whatsoever did he even attempt to inquire about or discern the problem itself. All he is good for is ordering tests, which can be ordered cheaply without having to see this idiot.

September 13th, 2012
He is very thorough and listens closely before speaking. He is soft and he has a nice sense of humor. He is also very careful in diagnosis while taking a conservative approach. I really like this guy.

May 2nd, 2012
Best internist ever
Dr. Gupta is internist for both my husband & myself. His quick diagnosis probably saved my husband's life. My husband made an appt. because of digestive symptoms.Dr. Gupta ordered upper GI x-rays & spotted a suspicious shadow on an x-ray. After further testing, a large cancerous mass was removed from lung. Because the mass was entangled with pulmonary artery, the entire lung was removed. After chemo, my husband has been cancer free for 2 yrs. A few more months would have made situation inoperable - so thanks to Dr. Gupta's initial suspicions, my husband is here today. Thanks, Dr. Gupta.As for my health, Dr. Gupta has been caring and concerned. His compassion is only exceeded by his professional expertise. Again, thanks, Dr. Gupta.