Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alvin Teirstein
Dr. Alvin Teirstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 60 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Teirstein is affiliated with Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center, City Hospital Center Elmhurst and VA Medical Center - Bronx. He speaks English.
Dr. Alvin Teirstein has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Alvin Teirstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Jessica Jeffries
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
New York, NY 0.01 mi9
Dr. Glen Chun
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Residency
New York, NY 0.01 mi6
Dr. Christian Becker
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi18