A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Teirstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Teirstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Teirstein, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Teirstein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Teirstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- VA Medical Center - Bronx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Stanley Teirstein MD is a male Pulmonologist and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alvin S. Teirstein practice?
- Dr. Alvin Teirstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvin Teirstein practices Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Pulmonologists.