A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Shillingford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Shillingford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Shillingford, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Shillingford graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Shillingford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda J Shillingford MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amanda J. Shillingford practice?
- Dr. Amanda Shillingford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Shillingford practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Cardiologists.