A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Shillingford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Shillingford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shillingford
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Shillingford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Shillingford, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Shillingford graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Shillingford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda J Shillingford MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amanda J. Shillingford practice?
- Dr. Amanda Shillingford has 8 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Shillingford practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Neenah, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Cardiologists.