A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Shillingford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Shillingford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Shillingford, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shillingford graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Shillingford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shillingford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amanda J. Shillingford practice?
Dr. Amanda Shillingford practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians, Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists, and Milwaukee Cardiologists.