Worth the wait! show details Worth the wait!
Sep 20th, 2016

Dr. Khan is an excellent diagnostician who really understands the overall clinical profile. Totally worth waiting for an appointment after I've been to several other doctors in the area over years. She had a fresh perspective on my issue and took the time to get a detailed history which helped in making decisions to go forward with other exploratory procedures.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Raj Shekaran on Aug 23rd, 2016

Excellent Gastro doctor

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Jose A. Rivera on Jun 30th, 2016

She is a great doctor and she cares for you, and your health.

Jun 9th, 2016

Cherry is the assistant to speak with. She is efficient , receptive & smart. Otherwise I might need to change doctor- when Dr Khan is focused on me she is excellent ; but consistently runs late for appointments & procedures. It makes for extra anxiety.

Best DR ever. show details Best DR ever.
by Lori G. on Mar 7th, 2016

Dr Khan spent more time in her initial appointment with me than any Dr I've ever seen. She is caring, compassionate, thorough and has a great bedside manner. I have recommended her to friends and family.

by Jose A. Rivera on Nov 12th, 2015

Great doctor she one of the best at her field.

Oct 28th, 2015

Best doctor ever!!!! Very smart and very caring.

by Thomas Cook on Jul 1st, 2015

Excellence across the board!

by Mary Jane Ford. on Jun 17th, 2015

Dr. Kahn put me at ease and took the time to explain the procedure. She is a compassionate professional who is skilled in her specialty.

Put your trust in Dr. Khan show details Put your trust in Dr. Khan
Mar 31st, 2015

Dr. Amber Khan is wonderful! Very caring and very thorough. She is interested in over-all health, not only her specialty. I highly recommend Dr. Khan.

Jan 16th, 2015

She is the best Dr i have ever had!!!! She is very nice and understanding!!!!

Thanking you for what you do . show details Thanking you for what you do .
by Janice Hollingsworth on Dec 30th, 2014

You made the whole ordeal a breeze

glad to have Dr Khan as my Dr show details glad to have Dr Khan as my Dr
by Karen H on Sep 3rd, 2014

Having multiple medical conditions (1 obscure) it can be daunting to see specialists who are unfamiliar. Dr Khan asked all the right questions-she understood my genetic disorder and concerns. I appreciate her thoroughness in ruling out other sources of problems. The treatment she proscribed has improved my quality of life. She gets it and has a great bedside manner. The receptionist is also warm and helpful.

Complete waste of time show details Complete waste of time
by Robyn O on Feb 18th, 2013

Dr. Khan began her relationship with me by promising that she'd "get to the bottom" of my illness. She was extremely speedy in all of her dealings with me. She spoke quickly and acted quickly. I wondered why I had to wait so long to see her for the amount of time she spent interacting with me. Each time I saw her, she asked me the same questions repeatedly as though she had no knowledge of my previous history or symptoms. I informed her and the staff that I had a high-deductible health plan. This did not stop her from sending me for several extremely expensive tests. On the date of the first major test, I developed an additional problem as a result of the test. This problem was never solved despite several attempts to follow up. Each time a test came back negative for whatever she was looking for, she sent me for another test. She never told me what she was looking for. All of these tests were over a thousand dollars each for me to pay for. Following the final test the doctor ordered, the nurse, who barely speaks English, called me to tell me nothing was found. I asked her what the next step was, and she told me that the doctor didn't have one and that no follow up was required. Clearly, Dr. Khan had given up on me. Six months following my last interaction with the office, I still had not received a bill from this office. I had already been billed by the surgicenters and hospitals, and thought it was about time I see the damage from the doctor personally. I called and spoke with the staff to find out my balance so that I could pay. The staff member took three days to return my call and gave me an amount that was due. A month later I got a bill from the billing service reflecting a balance that was significantly higher than what I was told. When I called to inquire, the office staff told me that it's not her job, and she can't answer why I'm getting a bill when I have already paid in full. I informed her that I am a member of the healthcare community and that I would be negatively reviewing the doctor and staff. She told me I'd receive a call from the office manager. I'm still waiting on a call back. Their response will not change my opinion of this provider or her staff. This doctor put me in a horrible financial position, and put me through unnecessary testing which caused even more problems. She presents as a perfectly nice doctor. Her unhelpful staff is a perfect complement to the level of care I received from her.

Best Doctor! show details Best Doctor!
Jun 3rd, 2012

She is sweet, kind, caring and everything you want in a doctor!

Jul 20th, 2011

I THINK DR KHAN IS WONDERFUL...ALWAYS HELPFUL SPENDS ENOUGH TIME AND TAKES THE FEAR OUT OF THE VISIT.