A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ameet Keny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ameet Keny, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keny graduated from Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine , Maywood, IL.
Dr. Keny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ameet Vasant Keny MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ameet V. Keny practice?
- Dr. Ameet Keny has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ameet Keny practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.