A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ami Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ami Foster, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ami Foster, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Foster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Methodist West Houston
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ami Cathleen Foster MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ami C. Foster practice?
- Dr. Ami Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Ami Foster practices Family Medicine near Katy, TX.
See Katy Family Physicians.