A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ami Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ami Foster, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ami Foster, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Foster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Methodist West Houston
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ami Cathleen Foster MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ami C. Foster practice?
- Dr. Ami Foster has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ami Foster practices Family Medicine near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Katy Family Physicians.