Obstetrician & Gynecologist
7777 Forest Ln
Ste A331
Dallas, TX 75230
972-566-7760
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Prepare for C-Section!  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2013

If you need a C-Section this doctor may do the job for you. Otherwise...read below: First off- Baby and I were in good health. I made it explicitly clear that I wanted a natural birth. And here is what I went through. 1. Dr. did not explain statistics that increase the probability of a C-section. 2. When asking some easy questions, Dr. recommended some classes instead of answering the question. 3. Dr. recommended induction but did not explain that increases the risk of C-section. 4. I was positioned at the hospital in a way that is not recommended for good dilation. 5. No recommendations about doulas, natural methods, or anything that could help bring about a natural birth. 6. Her nurses made it seem like the induction procedure did not contribute much to increased C-section rates. All in all I felt like the whole thing was set up for me to have a C-section. If you want a natural birth DO NOT go to this doctor.

|  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

Excellent doctor, recommend her highly to any woman seeking obgyn physician. She treats the whole person.

|  show details
Mar 16th, 2010

I found Dr. Napier to be wonderful. She took the time to talk to me in her office prior to exam, she ordered all necessary tests and made sure that they were sched in a timely manner. I went to her for a second opinion, in which my previous Dr. had suggested a hysterectomy, she told me that it was totally not necessary. Recommeded a Cryoablation- which I've already done. So glad I did. I highly recommend this Doctor and as well as the whole group.

|  Dr. Amie Napier  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 12th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I`ve been a patient at this practice for 25 yrs. I`ve seen Dr. Napier for about 7 yrs for general gyn & been pleased. She is very nice bu...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Good doctor if you do not have problems  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 9th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I had Dr. Napier when my first child was born and she was great. But I also had not complications. When I was pregnant the second time ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com