Dr. Amie Napier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amie Napier?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2015

I was having hormone issues that were causing me a lot of anxiety and depression. She fixed the problem in the easiest possible way and was very compassionate about my situation .

September 27th, 2014

find a different office.

The office staff at this place is less than desirable. The front office manager is so unprofessional and rude that it is not a wonder why her leadership had proved otherwise in this office. The lack of privacy in the entire huge office is non-existant. It's really too bad because there are probably some good doctors in this practice. But all you are to them is a number, not a person or even a patient with a real medical condition, imagine that! I have been re-scheduled twice for a post op visit and currently having problems, but they don't care. So that tells you right there that they don't really care about the patient. If you are there just for womans wellness, then I highly suggest going somewhere else. The are in the baby business because that is where the money is. It's one of the worst offices I have ever been in and I have been in many.

June 17th, 2013

Prepare for C-Section!

If you need a C-Section this doctor may do the job for you. Otherwise...read below: First off- Baby and I were in good health. I made it explicitly clear that I wanted a natural birth. And here is what I went through. 1. Dr. did not explain statistics that increase the probability of a C-section. 2. When asking some easy questions, Dr. recommended some classes instead of answering the question. 3. Dr. recommended induction but did not explain that increases the risk of C-section. 4. I was positioned at the hospital in a way that is not recommended for good dilation. 5. No recommendations about doulas, natural methods, or anything that could help bring about a natural birth. 6. Her nurses made it seem like the induction procedure did not contribute much to increased C-section rates. All in all I felt like the whole thing was set up for me to have a C-section. If you want a natural birth DO NOT go to this doctor.

October 19th, 2011

Excellent doctor, recommend her highly to any woman seeking obgyn physician. She treats the whole person.

March 16th, 2010

I found Dr. Napier to be wonderful. She took the time to talk to me in her office prior to exam, she ordered all necessary tests and made sure that they were sched in a timely manner. I went to her for a second opinion, in which my previous Dr. had suggested a hysterectomy, she told me that it was totally not necessary. Recommeded a Cryoablation- which I've already done. So glad I did. I highly recommend this Doctor and as well as the whole group.

February 1st, 2017