A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amiel Bethel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amiel Bethel, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amiel Bethel, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethel graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bethel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amiel W Bethel FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amiel W. Bethel practice?
- Dr. Amiel Bethel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amiel Bethel practices Neurological Surgery near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD.
See Bel Air Surgeons.