Internist, General Practitioner
741 Front St
Ste 220
Kissimmee, FL 34747
321-939-2648
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Family  |  show details
by Lawrence-Alderman on May 26th, 2014

The Lawrence-Alderman family would like to thank Dr. Guirguis and his staff for the tremendous support and fine care given to our husband/father in the final 2 years of his life. We continually received compassionate care not just for the patient but for the caregivers of a terminally ill family member! When needed, Dr. Guirguis was quick to respond to emergency calls during non-business hours.

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2014

His practice has grown to the point where he must have too many patients to properly managed his staff and practice. Difficult to reach. Seems detached and anxious to move on to next patient. Terrible "bed-side" manner.

|  Best Primary Physician  |  show details
by Richard Smith on Jul 9th, 2013

Dr. Guirguis is a throwback to the days when doctors really knew, and cared about, your family and all your health needs. Honestly, Dr. Guirguis is truly interested in his patients, and their healthcare needs. I HIGHLY recommend him to everyone!!

|  Rich  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2013

I'm a new patient & it went ok in the office. I was scheduled for a MRI which I did right away. When I called for results, I was told they would print it out & give to tthe Dr. & call me the same day. It didn't happen. I called the next day & was told tye Dr. would read it & call me the same day. It didn't happen. Now I'm so stressed ou, I'm losing sleep every night. This is very poor quality service & I wonder if I made a good choice for my medical care. I'm very upset.

|  new patient  |  show details
by Rich B on Jun 20th, 2013

Today was my first visit to Dr. Guirguis. He pays attention to detail and is concerned about any health problems I have. He ordered an MRI after I told him about headaches and blurred vision. Also a complete panel of labs and a second visit in three weeks. I was impressed and feel he is a good choice for my health care.

|  Poor physician  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2013

Dr. Guirguis' practice is a mess. He did not respond to symptoms and would not give a specialist referral. He either felt overwhelmed with his practice or believed the care was either too time-consuming or complicated for what he could provide. A physician agrees to abide by the Hippocratic Oath. When this oath cannot be fulfilled, medicine should not be practiced. Patients should be referred to specialists or a physician must take a patient's complaints seriously and continue testing until a diagnosis is reached. Good insurance and a specialist provided the solution that Dr. Guirguis could not or was not willing to provide.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2010

Dr. Guirguis has cared for my family for the past 6 years and we couldn't ask for a better doctor. He has been the best doctor we could ask for.

|  show details
Jul 14th, 2009

The guy is knowledgeable, but seems jaded. Has attributed things to "just being in my head". Did not take pain issues serious enough. I am overweight, and he is not shy about pointing it out. Recommends exercise, when he knows full well that even walking short distances causes severe pain for me. Never ordered an MRI for the area the pain was radiating from. (soft tissue; would not show up on an xray) I'm nearly positive I would have gotten better treatment if I was a man.