Dr. Amiya Prasad MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Garden City, NY

February 13th, 2017
They truly care. Dr Prasad, is attentive, caring and understands his patients needs.
I cant say enough good things front the moment you walk through door you are greeted by a very friendly staff very professional. you really feel like you are family, Dr Prasad is a very cool guy and an expert at what he does and alot of fun I highly recommend him you wont be disapointed

January 18th, 2017
Congenital ptosis
Dr. Prasad preformed revisional ptosis surgery on my daughter who was born with congenital ptosis. She had two previous surgeries performed at Wills Eye hospital with disappointing results.. We were very confident with Dr. Prasad after our initial consultation but we're still worried that the surgery wouldn't have corrected her issue to the extent that we hoped for. We are 6 months out after surgery and her eyes are perfectly aligned! Dr Prasad in my opinion is perfection!! He and his staff are so understanding and welcoming. I live in Delaware and will still come to Dr. Prasad for all of my daughter's future needs.. In my opinion there is no better surgeon!!

December 8th, 2016
nice experience,warm and knowlegeble staf

May 10th, 2016
Dr. Prasad has exceeded my expectations. I'm very pleased with the results!

February 4th, 2016
The staff is very friendly, helpful, and answer all concerns you may have. Great experience

December 27th, 2015
I have gone to Dr. Prasad several times in regards to cosmetic surgery. He has always been nothing less than courteous, honest and professional. His staff are competent, personal and very pleasant. I have never felt pain after any procedure and have always healed beautifully and without incident. Dr. Prasad is precise and meticulous in all he does. I have gone from minor procedures such as lip enhancement to major procedures as breast and face lift and each and every time I have been very pleased. As I have told Dr. Prasad; he takes what God has given us and frames it!

December 21st, 2015
dr prasad and his whole staff are extremely professional before, during and after all procedures. I am completely satisfied and this has definitely accelerated my acting career by having an awesome beautiful full head of hair !

November 18th, 2015
I want to thank Dr.Prasad for his compassion and expertise. He is methodical in the way he works with you. He cares about your well being, he listens and explains what are realistic results for you and why he is suggesting a course of therapy not only to attain the best outcome but just as importantly the safest choice as well. In my case by the time I presented to Dr.Prasad my face had been overinjected with fillers to try and treat hollows I have conjetically under my eyes, that have bothered me all my adult life. I looked swollen, he reassured me and convinced me, not an easy task that other good physicians were unable to achieve and his solution was hyaluronidase to disolve all the fillers, eliminate the distorded face I had now, and return to 'baseline'. This was a frightening suggestion for me I didnt want to but his patience and way of explaining why and the possibilities that we could consider going forward but only after we erased the mistakes. He did a series of PRP injectables to 'help the healing process' from the trauma that had previously been done . Dr. Prasad has given me the greatest gift! My eyes are beautiful again, my skin is healthy. Thank you SO MUCH Dr.Prasad.

October 18th, 2015
I now have twice had PRP treatment with Dr. Prasad: face, neck and hands. After seeing the results there, I also had my knees done. The process is stunningly comfortable. I have been thrilled with the results -- they are sublte, but significant. The best word I can think of is 'fresh.' My face and hands look more vibrant and I can see the effects of additional treatment in creating what overall is a more youthful and healthly appearance. The only down side is that I now want to do my entire body!

October 17th, 2015
I had a very good experience with Dr. Prasad .Mine hair took a while but I did see an improvment.

September 26th, 2015
Hair loss treatment
I have been very pleased with the treatment I received from the office of Dr. Prasad. After having been diagnosed with a female patterned hair loss. I was hoping to just stop the progression of hair loss. But the treatment has gone way beyond that. The first week after my treatment began, I could feel a texture change in my hair. It felt stronger and thicker. And that was so encouraging and made feel me more hopeful. Now that I am 7 months into treatment, I can see lots of new hair growth and stronger hair. I was just looking this morning and thinking, I almost have a normal part in my hair, not showing so much scalp. This treatment has me hope for years to come for healthier hair and a healthier overall look.

September 15th, 2015
Scar correction
I have been a patient of Dr.Prasad for the last 5 years who has treated me and corrected my scar tissue in donor area which was done with another doctor who had done hair transplants.I am extremely happy with the results and being a patient of his and would highly recommend.