A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Articolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Articolo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Articolo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Articolo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy B Arrow Articolo DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy B. Articolo practice?
- Dr. Amy Articolo has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Articolo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Willingboro, NJ.
See Willingboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.