Dr. Amy Edwards MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

September 1st, 2015
Outstanding Doctor

June 22nd, 2015
Dr. Amy Edwards saved my life. She is the most caring and compationate doctor. She cares very much about her patients. I was in a bad place when I came to her and she was very patient with my care and always takes time to address all my concerns. She is conservative and doesnt over perscribe, so you know she cares about doing what is right for your overall health. I cannot say enough good things about Amy.

December 17th, 2014
NEVER USE THIS" DOCTOR" NOT WORTH YOUR TIME
I was completely and utterly disgusted by Dr. Edwards. I will never use her again. This was my first and last experience. She has very very poor relations with her patients. She does not listen at all. I thought that was the role she played to listen. I was way wrong she just gives the drugs. She was very short and did not listen and had ZERO COMPASSION. It took 3 months to get into her, then in 45min she makes her decision to change meds. She sends patients out the door not KNOWING WHY YOU NEED the meds. How can she know IF SHE DOES NOT LISTEN and cuts one off every time they start to talk. She say, " I am not a therapist." She does offer one to you. Not all humans are the same and how can you tell in 45min... not listening to just change/give meds. testing rats style. I am just shocked at how fast meds were given without really knowing more about the person taking them. This was a true learning experience for myself. I feel awful about the time I wasted as I thought Edwards would make a difference and help me to understand the situation in which I was dealing with.

April 19th, 2014
very bad dr
She was the phy dr closest dr who take my insurance since i moved to this area. Very mean cold she wont help much at all. She seems always irrateited. Very short wants me to be gone in 5mins. Always chatge. My insirance extra. I mean. She sbould not being Dr!!!!

September 1st, 2013
Worst Healthcare Provider I Have Ever Encountered
This woman was incredibly short with me on every level. On our first interaction I was very candid and open about what was going on with me and her only response was, "It looks like your family doctor has done all of my work for me." She did not continue with any further testing, and every visit after that first appointment all she would say was "let's go up on your dose." Never in my life have I encountered someone so obviously disinterested in their own patient. After three appointments with her I sought out a different provider who told me I didn't need any of the meds I was on and to see how I did without them. I was just fine for a few years after that encounter. To this day I am still appalled by the way I was treated by her.