Dr. Amy Lungren MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 24th, 2016
Best OB ever. She is a "real person" she listens, responses and tailors to your needs. I love her and will never se another OBGYN

September 5th, 2016
Two pregnancies
I have been going to Dr Lungren since 2005. I have been with her through two pregnancies as well. Both times i had serious complications and she was very calm and level headed both times and saved both babies and myself. She also listened to me when i requested no c-section unless it was life threatening. Her bedside manner could improve but I trust her more than anymore. And to the woman who complained about coming in every 2 weeks at 35 weeks...thats normal.

September 30th, 2015
Dr. Lungren was great! I think more people are inclined to leave negative reviews when they are unhappy but ladies my experience was exceptional. She is not going to coddle you, she is honest and informative. She is smart and she knows what she is doing. I was induced early for several complications and she listened to me about not wanting a csection and she tried her best to honor my wishes giving me and my body an opportunity to labor for 3 days we tried but unfortunately my blood pressure could not handle the labor and it was a emergency c section but she did not immediately want to cut just because I was high risk. She saved my life any my baby's by catching hellp syndrome which is rare. Her staff has always been friendly and she always spends plenty of time with me making sure I understood what was going on and informed.

May 6th, 2015
Hormone Therapy
Truly fantastic doctor/patient relationship skills. She is very good listener. I have not been in a doctors office environment this nice in MANY years. All of staff was VERY personable.

October 2nd, 2014
Love Dr.Lungren! She is prompt, on time and honest. Her staff is friendly. Her nurse is great. Highly recommend this office!

August 27th, 2014
Global VP of Sales-CPG
Dr Lungren has helped me with my hormone issues and well women exams for many years. She is intelligent, very professional and has great bedside manners.

August 4th, 2014
Dr Lungren is easily one of the most candid and personable physicians I have seen. She takes a real interest in my concerns and offers multiple treatment options that may work best for ME....not for her ease or anyone else's.

June 6th, 2014
Worst experience ever
I was seen by the nurse instead of Dr. Lungren after being kept in a room for over 30 minutes I was advised that the nurse would have to exam me. Being my first pregnancy I was nervous and full of questions we informed her that I was newly diagnosed with high blood pressure. I was advised by the nurse to stop taking my medication until she was able to look it up to see if I could take it while pregnant...long story short I ended up in the emergency room. After a week I was able to see the dr who proceeds to blame me for the emergency room visit and says you could have died and lost your baby. I told her your nurse advised me to stop taking my medication she said well she was busy that day I gave her over 800 things to do she probably forgot something. No apologies she was preoccupied with a call from her son. Needless to say I never scheduled another appointment.

May 13th, 2014
Love Dr. Lungren
The new office is gorgeous. I have been a patient of Dr. Lungren for a long time and always had good experiences with her. She is straight forward and actually tells you what she thinks is best but also lays out your other options. My appointment always feel more like catching up with an old friend. Highly recommend!

February 27th, 2014
Suffered a hole in my bladder (fistula) after hysterectomy by Dr. Amy Lungren
Dr. Lungren performed what should have been a routine hysterectomy. After the surgery I started suffering severe incontinence. Out of fear, I contacted her office several times and was told it was normal, just wear "Depends" diapers for a few days. I started having to buy adult diapers in bulk as I was going through 50-70 diapers every week. After several attempts, I was finally able to contact Dr. Lungren. She referred me to a Urologist who found there was a hole in my bladder. His care was not much better. He inserted a catheter and I was forced to walk around with a urine bag tied to my leg. Dr. Lungren quickly informed my husband and me that I was no longer her patient, I was now a Urology patient. I'm a 5th grade teacher and I had to find ways to hide the bag from my young students until I could find a doctor to repair the damage caused by her surgery. We never heard from her again. It took several doctors and a five hour surgery by a world-class surgeon to repair the damage. I had to wear two catheters, one vaginal and one through my abdomen and strap two urine bags to my legs for nearly two months. The surgery took place this past summer, I'm still trying to healing! Beware!

February 17th, 2014
not supporive
I had her up until I was 35 weeks. She is not supportive of a natural birth or delayed cord blood clamping. She didn't even know what it was! She made me come in every 2 weeks and I wasnt even high risk. She never spent any time with me or asked how I wanted the delivery to go. She pushed for a c section because the baby was measuring 7 lbs. I told her that wasn't going to happen and she said it was. And wouldn't listen to why Iwasnt ok with a nonmedical csection. I switched docs and the new one went through my chart 3 times in front of me and found no reason for a csection. I had a natural birth with no complications! No thanks to her!

December 27th, 2013
Amazing Woman
I guess I had a different experience.... I thought that Dr. Lungren was wonderful. I am young and my son was unexpected, however she was always there for me and made me feel comfortable, as well as her staff. I respect her as a doctor, but most importantly as a Mom. I wouldn't trust anybody else.