Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

4370 Medical Arts Dr
Suite 300
Flower Mound, TX 75028
972-874-5588
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Global VP of Sales-CPG  |  show details
by Deborah Brannon on Aug 27th, 2014

Dr Lungren has helped me with my hormone issues and well women exams for many years. She is intelligent, very professional and has great bedside manners.

Aug 4th, 2014

Dr Lungren is easily one of the most candid and personable physicians I have seen. She takes a real interest in my concerns and offers multiple treatment options that may work best for ME....not for her ease or anyone else's.

|  Worst experience ever  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2014

I was seen by the nurse instead of Dr. Lungren after being kept in a room for over 30 minutes I was advised that the nurse would have to exam me. Being my first pregnancy I was nervous and full of questions we informed her that I was newly diagnosed with high blood pressure. I was advised by the nurse to stop taking my medication until she was able to look it up to see if I could take it while pregnant...long story short I ended up in the emergency room. After a week I was able to see the dr who proceeds to blame me for the emergency room visit and says you could have died and lost your baby. I told her your nurse advised me to stop taking my medication she said well she was busy that day I gave her over 800 things to do she probably forgot something. No apologies she was preoccupied with a call from her son. Needless to say I never scheduled another appointment.

|  Love Dr. Lungren  |  show details
by Julie on May 13th, 2014

The new office is gorgeous. I have been a patient of Dr. Lungren for a long time and always had good experiences with her. She is straight forward and actually tells you what she thinks is best but also lays out your other options. My appointment always feel more like catching up with an old friend. Highly recommend!

|  Suffered a hole in my bladder (fistula) after hysterectomy by Dr. Amy Lungren  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2014

Dr. Lungren performed what should have been a routine hysterectomy. After the surgery I started suffering severe incontinence. Out of fear, I contacted her office several times and was told it was normal, just wear "Depends" diapers for a few days. I started having to buy adult diapers in bulk as I was going through 50-70 diapers every week. After several attempts, I was finally able to contact Dr. Lungren. She referred me to a Urologist who found there was a hole in my bladder. His care was not much better. He inserted a catheter and I was forced to walk around with a urine bag tied to my leg. Dr. Lungren quickly informed my husband and me that I was no longer her patient, I was now a Urology patient. I'm a 5th grade teacher and I had to find ways to hide the bag from my young students until I could find a doctor to repair the damage caused by her surgery. We never heard from her again. It took several doctors and a five hour surgery by a world-class surgeon to repair the damage. I had to wear two catheters, one vaginal and one through my abdomen and strap two urine bags to my legs for nearly two months. The surgery took place this past summer, I'm still trying to healing! Beware!

|  not supporive  |  show details
by Joni on Feb 17th, 2014

I had her up until I was 35 weeks. She is not supportive of a natural birth or delayed cord blood clamping. She didn't even know what it was! She made me come in every 2 weeks and I wasnt even high risk. She never spent any time with me or asked how I wanted the delivery to go. She pushed for a c section because the baby was measuring 7 lbs. I told her that wasn't going to happen and she said it was. And wouldn't listen to why Iwasnt ok with a nonmedical csection. I switched docs and the new one went through my chart 3 times in front of me and found no reason for a csection. I had a natural birth with no complications! No thanks to her!

|  Amazing Woman  |  show details
by Whitney Heike on Dec 27th, 2013

I guess I had a different experience.... I thought that Dr. Lungren was wonderful. I am young and my son was unexpected, however she was always there for me and made me feel comfortable, as well as her staff. I respect her as a doctor, but most importantly as a Mom. I wouldn't trust anybody else.

|  Mistake!  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2012

Spent total of 5 mins with me, even though i was her new patient. Poor listening skills, I have to keep repeating myself. Did not bother to wear gloves except when doing pap.

|  Inattentive.  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Lungren after having moved and needed a new obgyn in my 7th month of pregnancy. She was pushy to induce, would never give a detailed explanation, and could hardly look you in the eye. At my 6 week postpartum checkup she tried to check me for a csection incision when I delivered naturally. Lord, look at a chart. Also, she didn't check my lady area after complaints of pain during sex. Treats you like a 7-11.

|  Horrible experience  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

If I am writing this review is because This is the second time they have done this to me. I had to wait 1 hour and 15 minutes for a pap test, 40 minutes in the waiting room plus the rest with a gown in the room. Nobody noticed I left the room and went to the elevator but decided To have the courtesy of telling themI was leaving . This appointment was with the nurse practitioner not even with the Dr. It seems to me that they give priority to the pregnant ladies and forget about other patients. I used to be a drs Kim patient but she moved. Just be prepare, there was another lady waiting when I left that was in the same situation.

|  A doctor and an office staff that really cares  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

I have been going to Dr Lungren for the past 7 months after giving birth to my daughter. Last night I had a personal emergency come up where I needed to see Dr Lungren as soon as possible. The office staff allowed me to come in the first thing in the morning and I was personally seen by Dr Lungren. Today was a very scary day for me and I am so thankful for her and her staff. Each member of the staff was so sweet and caring from my initial phone call to when I left the office. Their support on what could have been one of my worst days means the world to me.

|  She is the BEST!!!!  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2010

Dr. Lungren delivered my first two children. After we found out we were expecting our second child, my husband said the only Dr. he was letting deliver our baby was Dr. Lungren. We now have three and if it wasn't for living two hours away, i would have had her deliver my third:) She just made us feel like family every time we stepped foot into her office and the staff is so caring as well. Her nurse Crystal is also one of our favorites! When i came in and told them i had miscarried, they hugged my neck and spent so much time with me. i recommend this Dr. to everyone, in fact a friend of mine is now going to her.:)

|  Best doctor in Flower Mound!!!  |  show details
by Kimberly Richards on Nov 1st, 2010

I love Dr. Lungren...she is very sweet, caring and a the best doctor in Flower Mound!!! She helped diagnose my problem with infertility and was so excited when I finally got pregnant. She delivered both of my babies and is a wonderful and very intelligent woman. I plan to send my daughter to her one day when she's old enough. Her staff is also amazing...I refer all my friends and family to Dr. Lungren.

Oct 6th, 2010

Love Dr. Lungren. She delivered my daughter and is helping us with trying for our next one!

by Emily on Sep 1st, 2010

I had two miscarriages when seeing Lungren. Each time she spent very little time talking to me. The 2nd m/c she just gave me pills to insert vaginally and I never heard from her again. No follow up appointment nothing! I also have a friend that used her and she didnt even make it to her delivery. I do not recommend her at all!

|  top notch  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2010

competentwell-trainedpersonabile and friendlyopen to questions...answered all fullydid not seem to be in a rushdiscussed options for my treatment without her pressuring me in my choice