A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Zehnder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Zehnder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zehnder graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zehnder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Centrastate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zehnder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy B. Zehnder practice?
Dr. Amy Zehnder practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lindenwold, NJ.
See Freehold Obstetricians & Gynecologists.