A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amyn Rojiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amyn Rojiani, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Experimental Sarcoma
- Pathologic Neovascularization
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojiani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rojiani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amyn Rojiani MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Amyn Rojiani practice?
- Dr. Amyn Rojiani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amyn Rojiani practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Augusta Pathologists.