A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amytis Towfighi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amytis Towfighi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amytis Towfighi, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Towfighi graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Towfighi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Lac/Rancho Los Amigos Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amytis Towfighi MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Amytis Towfighi practice?
- Dr. Amytis Towfighi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amytis Towfighi practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sylmar, CA.
See Downey Neurologists.