Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo. CitySearch.
Dec 19th, 2014

I like Dr. Fajardo. I still go to her even though I moved 20 miles away.

|  So Pleased With Her  |  show details
by Carol S. on Oct 13th, 2014

Dr. Fajardo is a God-send! After having two complete idiots for PCP's, our family found her, and we could not be more satisfied. She has always given us the time we need in the exam room, she returns phone calls, we get our test results reported to us, she makes referrals when they are necessary and doesn't fight with you about it, and we get reminders sent to us. she is also nice and pleasant to be around. She even helped me strategize when I was having difficulty getting a specialist to take my symptoms seriously. That was way above and beyond her call of duty. Like every doctor in this country, she can run a little late sometimes. In the five years I have been seeing her, I have never waited more than 30 minutes past my appointment time, and I was offered sincere apologies when our appointment did begin. Trust me, a little extra wait time is worth it for the kind of thoughtful, personal service she provides. I just pray that she never, ever retires!

by Yolanda Limo and Annie Limo on Aug 19th, 2014

Dr. Fajardo has been wonderful in the care and understanding of being there for her patient, Annie, my mom who is 86 yrs. old. She is thorough in her exams, she answers all of our questions. she does not rush through her appointments. I have also been her patient and so happy with her service. We love her!

|  concern about new patients  |  show details
by upset on Feb 12th, 2014

Just 'because the dr acts like she cares, DOESN"T mean that she really is concerned...I was not feeling well, and was having trouble going to the bathroom, the docotor told me it was a mental block, turns out i have tumors in my prosrate, and all the while treated me like i was losing my mind, had to see 3 specialist and then she tried to backtract and apolize..she is so full of it and you know what it is

|  Love Her!!! - most of the front office staff, not so much.  |  show details
by Cynthia K. Miller on May 24th, 2013

She is the most caring Dr. I have ever seen. She's never in a hurry and takes the time to listen and respond, always. Always very thorough evaluations and does not hesitate if a specialist referral is needed. She is so worth putting up with the front office staff. I do not hesitate to tell her when I have a problem with them.

by Carl Engel on Mar 1st, 2013

Dr Fajardo is a courteous to her patients, always has a pleasant and professional manner. She takes the time to listen to what her patients have to say with great follow up. After my initial visit she actually picked up the phone and called me herself with lab results.

Sep 17th, 2012

very caring doctor

Jan 14th, 2012

Dr. Fajardo is a very caring doctor, she takes her time to listen to the patient's problems. I highley recommend her.

|  A great doctor for families  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2010

Dr. Fajardo has taken great care of my kids, my husband, and me. She takes her time with us in all of our appointments, and she answers all of our questions fully. We highly recommend her!

Jul 23rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

worst doctor ever... they take forever to just get you in....they took nearly 1 hour to take me in and 30 mins to check me out!! so yeah 1 hour in the waiting area and 30 mins in the room..and i did have an appt... so yeah.. that's crazy...do not go with

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
by marie714 on Jul 23rd, 2008 on citysearch.com

i do not recomment this clinic..... they wait time is way to long... they made me wait for nearly one hour in the waiting house (and i had an appt) and plus once they sent me to the room the wait was over 25 mins... it was so riduculous.... i am NEVER goi

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  worst doctor ever!!!  |  show details
by marie714 at Citysearch on Jul 23rd, 2008 on citysearch.com

i do not recomment this clinic..... they wait time is way to long... they made me wait for nearly one hour in the waiting house and i had an appt and plus once they sent me to the room the wait was over 25 mins... it was so riduculous.... i am NEVER going there anymore and i wish no one else does......

Read Full Review at citysearch.com