Dr. Ana Fajardo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 22nd, 2016
takes her time and helps with your medical issues

December 19th, 2014
I like Dr. Fajardo. I still go to her even though I moved 20 miles away.

October 13th, 2014
So Pleased With Her
Dr. Fajardo is a God-send! After having two complete idiots for PCP's, our family found her, and we could not be more satisfied. She has always given us the time we need in the exam room, she returns phone calls, we get our test results reported to us, she makes referrals when they are necessary and doesn't fight with you about it, and we get reminders sent to us. she is also nice and pleasant to be around. She even helped me strategize when I was having difficulty getting a specialist to take my symptoms seriously. That was way above and beyond her call of duty. Like every doctor in this country, she can run a little late sometimes. In the five years I have been seeing her, I have never waited more than 30 minutes past my appointment time, and I was offered sincere apologies when our appointment did begin. Trust me, a little extra wait time is worth it for the kind of thoughtful, personal service she provides. I just pray that she never, ever retires!

August 19th, 2014
Dr. Fajardo has been wonderful in the care and understanding of being there for her patient, Annie, my mom who is 86 yrs. old. She is thorough in her exams, she answers all of our questions. she does not rush through her appointments. I have also been her patient and so happy with her service. We love her!

February 12th, 2014
concern about new patients
Just 'because the dr acts like she cares, DOESN"T mean that she really is concerned...I was not feeling well, and was having trouble going to the bathroom, the docotor told me it was a mental block, turns out i have tumors in my prosrate, and all the while treated me like i was losing my mind, had to see 3 specialist and then she tried to backtract and apolize..she is so full of it and you know what it is

May 24th, 2013
Love Her!!! - most of the front office staff, not so much.
She is the most caring Dr. I have ever seen. She's never in a hurry and takes the time to listen and respond, always. Always very thorough evaluations and does not hesitate if a specialist referral is needed. She is so worth putting up with the front office staff. I do not hesitate to tell her when I have a problem with them.

March 1st, 2013
Dr Fajardo is a courteous to her patients, always has a pleasant and professional manner. She takes the time to listen to what her patients have to say with great follow up. After my initial visit she actually picked up the phone and called me herself with lab results.

September 17th, 2012
very caring doctor

January 14th, 2012
Dr. Fajardo is a very caring doctor, she takes her time to listen to the patient's problems. I highley recommend her.

August 11th, 2010
A great doctor for families
Dr. Fajardo has taken great care of my kids, my husband, and me. She takes her time with us in all of our appointments, and she answers all of our questions fully. We highly recommend her!