A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anays Santana-Izquierdo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anays Santana-Izquierdo, cardiovascular diseases is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santana-Izquierdo
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Santana-Izquierdo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Familial Combined Hyperlipidemia
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Santana-Izquierdo graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Santana-Izquierdo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Gables Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anays Juana Santana-Izquierdo MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anays J. Santana-Izquierdo practice?
- Dr. Anays Santana-Izquierdo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anays Santana-Izquierdo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Cardiologists.