Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Anna M. Perez on Jun 6th, 2016

you might have to wait for him, but I would wait a hours to see him, I is one of the best Doctors I have got to in years. He does run behind but that do to him really diagnosis you. at his first family center I never waited more then 20 min. but he take as much time as needed, not hush. I really would like to know the place he is practice now, and about 10 others would to.

patient show details patient
May 8th, 2016

My pharmacy told me that they could not contact Dr. Gerard because he is no longer with Alliance Medical. I just saw him less than 2 weeks ago and he seemed in good spirits. He left the clinic without leaving any contact information for his patients! His departure I have been told is not because of a family emergency and as far I am concerned that would be the only valid reason to leave without notice and without letting the patients know why, and how they can reach him. This is difficult to understand and very disappointing. Very poor form for a physician.

WE Left this doctor because they were very difficult to deal with show details WE Left this doctor because they were very difficult to deal with
Sep 30th, 2010

My wife and I were patients of this doctor for over six years. We finally decided to leave because our wait time was typically one hour! Today my wife could not get her prescription filled because the doctor did not return their fax whioh they have had for 10 days. It is also almost impossible to get an appointment in a timely manner, I had to go to the hospital for treatment and when I called stating I needed to have the doctor follow up, I was able to get an appointment at 8:45 AM. The doctor did not see me until 10 AM. I kept telling the staff while waiting in the lobby I had other appointments and needed to be seen, still no help. The doctor is good but the medical staff at the Healdsburg Medical Center needs much improvement. The other issue is that while waiting in the lobby the staff could not reach the doctors nurse, she was on the phone for a long time, they could not tell me how long I was going to have to wait. Front office and back office do NOT communicate!We have now found a doctor who manages his time and we wait less than ten minutes for an appointment!

Aug 30th, 2010

Dr. Gerard listens very well to the patient and spends the time to make sure he is diagnosing the situation correctly. He is both people oriented and a problem solver.