Family Physicians

Healdsburg Primary Care
1312 Prentice Dr
Healdsburg, CA 95448
707-433-3383
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  WE Left this doctor because they were very difficult to deal with  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2010

My wife and I were patients of this doctor for over six years. We finally decided to leave because our wait time was typically one hour! Today my wife could not get her prescription filled because the doctor did not return their fax whioh they have had for 10 days. It is also almost impossible to get an appointment in a timely manner, I had to go to the hospital for treatment and when I called stating I needed to have the doctor follow up, I was able to get an appointment at 8:45 AM. The doctor did not see me until 10 AM. I kept telling the staff while waiting in the lobby I had other appointments and needed to be seen, still no help. The doctor is good but the medical staff at the Healdsburg Medical Center needs much improvement. The other issue is that while waiting in the lobby the staff could not reach the doctors nurse, she was on the phone for a long time, they could not tell me how long I was going to have to wait. Front office and back office do NOT communicate!We have now found a doctor who manages his time and we wait less than ten minutes for an appointment!

|  show details
Aug 30th, 2010

Dr. Gerard listens very well to the patient and spends the time to make sure he is diagnosing the situation correctly. He is both people oriented and a problem solver.