Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Find another doctor  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2014

I have worked in healthcare for 10 years and also have family members who are RN's and OR Directors. This physician may be good at delivery a baby, but if you are having other problems you need to find another doctor. She is lacking the skills needed to properly assess what a patient needs and how to offer any type of help. I would never go back and hope others take my advice and look elsewhere.

Apr 29th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Galusha since D. Burgess retired. I love her. She has always taken time for me everytime that I have seen her. I have even recommended her to my 19 year old daughter. I am past the child bearing years and feel very comfortable with her. She has always taken the time to talk and explain the issues that are there with growing older.

Jan 28th, 2012

Dr. Galusha has been there for me. She delivered all three of my children. Recently I had a scare with an abnormal mamogram. She and her staff helped me through the whole biopsy process. Fortunately, everything was O.K. but it was soo reassuring knowing she was there for me.

Nov 2nd, 2011

Horrible Bedside manner

|  not recommended if it's your first pregnancy  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

do not go to this doctor if it's your first pregnancy. I am 24 years old unsure about all the changes, and she makes you feel like you are 16. I think of her as a cold fish with no bed side manner. Drives me in like cattle, with nothing to say while I'm balling my eyes out. She did not help me on any guidance for any matters. I am no happy with this doctor.

|  Best of the best  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

Dr Galusha is one of the best OB's in the Metroplex. She is very knowledgeable with c-section. She has delivered 3 of my 4 children by c-section and i will be returning to her for the birth of my twins. She is very personal, takes her time even does her own sonograms. The only complaint is that she is always so booked up so you gotta schedule way ahead of time. I've been to other Ob/Gyn and they don't compare to her for. Love Dr Galusha!

|  Second time as her patient  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

It has been a wonderful experience for me to be with Dr Galusha through my two pregnancies. With your first pregnancy not knowing what to expect I was in control because I was completely informed of what to expect. So when I developed complications with my second pregnancy, Thank God I was with Dr Galusha who guided me. I felt so much more better about a difficult situation.

|  Good doctor  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

Dr. Galusha has always been nice to me, gentle during exams and always answered all my questions and concerns. Yes, she is direct and straightforward, which I like. I usually don't wait more than 10 minutes, sometimes less.

|  In defense of some of the negative comments...  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2010

Dr. Galusha can be very direct and very stern but as I came to learn throughout my rather arduous pregnancy...she is also compassionate and caring. In my difficult moments she stayed with me and answered my questions and made sure I was OK. She advised me what was best for me and my child and from all of that, I am blessed with a healthy happy beautiful son. There were moments, especially early on, when I felt she was very mechanical...but she never left a visit without asking me if I had questions. I do understand what some have said about her demeanor but I can honestly say that I believe it's more that they didn't get a chance to know her and for that, I am saddened.I think she's an amazing Doctor and person as well.

Oct 5th, 2010

Dr. Galusha has taken great care of me. She is smart, funny, and always able to work me in if I have any concerns.

Jul 24th, 2010

I LOVE Dr. Galusha and her staff. She was very informative through out my pregnancy and always treated me with respect. She even came in on her day off to deliver my daughter. I will definitely be back to see Dr. Galusha with my next pregnancy.

|  Not recommend this doctor  |  show details
by Cassie on Jul 16th, 2010

I seem to be another number with this doctor. She seemed to have to many patients to have a personal relationship with you. After my fertitilty treatments she never called me back to talk about what was next. She left us in the dark. I would never recommend this doctor to friends or family.

|  An Awesome OBGYN  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2010

Dr. Galusha helped me deliver my handsome baby boy, who is now 10 months old. If you are looking for a doctor that runs on time and does not have frequent cancellations or asks you to reschedule, I highly recommend her. In addition I never left her office without all my questions answered, nor did I ever feel rushed. I loved the fact that she always told me the truth and did not beat around the bush; she explained everything in detail in a way that I could understand. Seeing that this was my first pregnancy and I was terrified about so many different things, however once I met her in person and spoke with her she made me feel very comfortable and confident. My delivery was calm and ran very smoothly because she talked me through everything continuously reassuring me that I could get through a life changing event; she even took it upon herself to call some NICU nurses to come in my room just to be on standby so my baby could be properly examined. She checked on me frequently while I was in labor to make sure I was being taken care of properly. When I decide to have another baby, she will be the doctor I choose to deliver my baby at all costs!Thanks & God Bless

May 10th, 2010

If you consider very stern something you like the sure, otherwise, I would not reccomend her. I felt belittled and felt she was very rude to a first time mom.

|  Arrogant, insensitive  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2009

Seems to have an attitude of: it's her way or the highway. Would not recommend this doctor if you prefer to make your own informed decisions for yourself & your baby, as opposed to following orders.

|  Not very caring  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2009

Good overall doctor, just not very caring.