Dr. Andrea Galusha MD Patient Reviews

3.8

March 8th, 2016
Dr. Galusha has been my OBGYN for several years now and I think very highly of her. She is personable and through. I would recommend her highly.

August 13th, 2015
Massage Therapist
Dr. Andrea Galusha M.D. is a wonderful Dr. and has always taken excellent care of me and I will continue going to her. She is prompt and accurate, very pleasant be around and accurate in her advice and information that she provides. I recommend anyone looking for a great OBGYN, she would be the one!!!

June 29th, 2015
Dr Galusha and I have sent so much time together. I can only say thank you soo much for your time and effort I'm not sure I would get the same commitment for any one else

October 3rd, 2014
Find another doctor
I have worked in healthcare for 10 years and also have family members who are RN's and OR Directors. This physician may be good at delivery a baby, but if you are having other problems you need to find another doctor. She is lacking the skills needed to properly assess what a patient needs and how to offer any type of help. I would never go back and hope others take my advice and look elsewhere.

January 28th, 2012
Dr. Galusha has been there for me. She delivered all three of my children. Recently I had a scare with an abnormal mamogram. She and her staff helped me through the whole biopsy process. Fortunately, everything was O.K. but it was soo reassuring knowing she was there for me.

November 2nd, 2011
Horrible Bedside manner

October 12th, 2011
not recommended if it's your first pregnancy
do not go to this doctor if it's your first pregnancy. I am 24 years old unsure about all the changes, and she makes you feel like you are 16. I think of her as a cold fish with no bed side manner. Drives me in like cattle, with nothing to say while I'm balling my eyes out. She did not help me on any guidance for any matters. I am no happy with this doctor.

July 21st, 2011
Best of the best
Dr Galusha is one of the best OB's in the Metroplex. She is very knowledgeable with c-section. She has delivered 3 of my 4 children by c-section and i will be returning to her for the birth of my twins. She is very personal, takes her time even does her own sonograms. The only complaint is that she is always so booked up so you gotta schedule way ahead of time. I've been to other Ob/Gyn and they don't compare to her for. Love Dr Galusha!

June 1st, 2011
Second time as her patient
It has been a wonderful experience for me to be with Dr Galusha through my two pregnancies. With your first pregnancy not knowing what to expect I was in control because I was completely informed of what to expect. So when I developed complications with my second pregnancy, Thank God I was with Dr Galusha who guided me. I felt so much more better about a difficult situation.

January 18th, 2011
Good doctor
Dr. Galusha has always been nice to me, gentle during exams and always answered all my questions and concerns. Yes, she is direct and straightforward, which I like. I usually don't wait more than 10 minutes, sometimes less.

November 18th, 2010
In defense of some of the negative comments...
Dr. Galusha can be very direct and very stern but as I came to learn throughout my rather arduous pregnancy...she is also compassionate and caring. In my difficult moments she stayed with me and answered my questions and made sure I was OK. She advised me what was best for me and my child and from all of that, I am blessed with a healthy happy beautiful son. There were moments, especially early on, when I felt she was very mechanical...but she never left a visit without asking me if I had questions. I do understand what some have said about her demeanor but I can honestly say that I believe it's more that they didn't get a chance to know her and for that, I am saddened.I think she's an amazing Doctor and person as well.

October 5th, 2010
Dr. Galusha has taken great care of me. She is smart, funny, and always able to work me in if I have any concerns.