A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Goldberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Goldberg, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Goldberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Sue Goldberg MD is a female Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea S. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Andrea Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Goldberg practices Neurology near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Neurologists.