A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Harzstark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Harzstark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harzstark graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Harzstark has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Lynne Harzstark MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea L. Harzstark practice?
- Dr. Andrea Harzstark has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Harzstark practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Hematologists, and San Francisco Oncologists.