A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Harzstark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Harzstark is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harzstark
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Harzstark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Harzstark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harzstark graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Harzstark has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Lynne Harzstark MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea L. Harzstark practice?
- Dr. Andrea Harzstark has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Harzstark practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists, Redwood City Hematologists, and Redwood City Oncologists.