A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Harzstark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harzstark
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Harzstark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Harzstark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harzstark graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Harzstark has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Lynne Harzstark MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea L. Harzstark practice?
- Dr. Andrea Harzstark has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Harzstark practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Hematologists, and San Francisco Oncologists.