Dr. Andreas Edrich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 10th, 2016
Dr Edrich saved me from a dark place and gave me my life back. I didn't realize how easy it could be to change my life and be healthy again. I am so grateful

September 29th, 2015
Dr. Edrich saved me
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Edrich and his incredible staff. Without a doubt, he was instrumental in turning my life around; essentially saving me from myself. He is so genuine and put me at ease immediately. I had been on pain meds for about 10 years and he walked me through everything with respect, support, and genuine care. If not for him, I would not be 2+ years sober today. I love his staff and his PA Nicci. If you want individualized, genuine care where a doctor truly listens and attends to your needs; Dr. Edrich is that person.

March 19th, 2015
Very Different than most Doctors
My experience with Dr. Edrich has been much different than with most Doctors. Easy to get an appointment, you are seen very quickly and not left sitting in the waiting room for hours, he spends time with you to get the right diagnosis, very through explainations, literally draws everything out to make sure you understand and good personality. Very good experience overall.

October 18th, 2013
Displeased Patient
I always feel that this doctor is in a rush and does not have time to spend with me. He had me go in several times for a fracture and kept me in a splint, he wanted to refer me to a surgeon. I wasn't getting better so I took it upon myself to go to an ortho. Hmmm, no surgeon needed. I had a couple of physical therapy points and was better in no time. They do not contact you with reminders when it's time for annual check-ups. I called to see if it was time for mine and they didn't have my records updated with my previous check-up. They kept telling me I hadn't been in. Guess what? I referred back to my previous claims and guess what I found? I had been in. Who knows who's records were updated with my info. I now have a new doctor!

November 13th, 2012
Excellent doctor-best medical care that we have had!
My husband and I both agree that Dr. Edrich is by far the finest physician that we've ever had. There is no area in his medical care that we would feel is less than excellent My husband is paraplegic, so his medical care needs are extraordinary and Dr. Edrich is perfect for him and for me also!

September 5th, 2011
Frustrating and disappointing
In my opinion I wasted a lot of time and money on multiple appointments and tests. In frustration I ended up going to a specialist only to learn my disease was very common and easily treatable (diagnosed in one visit). I found it difficult to get through on the phone to anyone helpful. PA ordered unnecessary tests w/o proper explanation. Follow up was executed poorly in my opinion. Dr Edrich is probably a great doc but the practice seems disorganized and scattered.

December 31st, 2009
Excellent doc, glad I found him
Dr Edrich knows his stuff and spends the time it takes make sure the patient understands what is going on. No arrogance, just a breezy, good natured competence. Great sense of humor, too.

November 7th, 2009
Dr. Edrich is the epitome of an excellent physician. He's personable, extremely knowledgable, caring, spends ample time in diagnosing and acting on the problem. He spends the amount of time that is needed during an appointment. He is the best doctor I can remember. Four stars plus! Staff is exemplery too.