Dr. Andreas Edrich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andreas Edrich?

April 4th, 2017

Not your normal Doctors office.

I have been very impressed with Dr Edrich and the entire staff at Heritage Hills Family Medicine. I am always able to get it within a day or two, in many cases the same day. Dr Edrich is very prompt responding to messages. They run this practice with consierge service and maintain all of the newest apps and information. They truly seem to care about all of my treatment. They never seem to mind if I come in and want to have multiple issues looked at. Great Practice, Great Staff!!

September 21st, 2016

Patient

June 10th, 2016

Dr Edrich saved me from a dark place and gave me my life back. I didn't realize how easy it could be to change my life and be healthy again. I am so grateful

September 29th, 2015

Dr. Edrich saved me

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Edrich and his incredible staff. Without a doubt, he was instrumental in turning my life around; essentially saving me from myself. He is so genuine and put me at ease immediately. I had been on pain meds for about 10 years and he walked me through everything with respect, support, and genuine care. If not for him, I would not be 2+ years sober today. I love his staff and his PA Nicci. If you want individualized, genuine care where a doctor truly listens and attends to your needs; Dr. Edrich is that person.

March 19th, 2015

Very Different than most Doctors

My experience with Dr. Edrich has been much different than with most Doctors. Easy to get an appointment, you are seen very quickly and not left sitting in the waiting room for hours, he spends time with you to get the right diagnosis, very through explainations, literally draws everything out to make sure you understand and good personality. Very good experience overall.

October 19th, 2013

Displeased Patient

I always feel that this doctor is in a rush and does not have time to spend with me. He had me go in several times for a fracture and kept me in a splint, he wanted to refer me to a surgeon. I wasn't getting better so I took it upon myself to go to an ortho. Hmmm, no surgeon needed. I had a couple of physical therapy points and was better in no time. They do not contact you with reminders when it's time for annual check-ups. I called to see if it was time for mine and they didn't have my records updated with my previous check-up. They kept telling me I hadn't been in. Guess what? I referred back to my previous claims and guess what I found? I had been in. Who knows who's records were updated with my info. I now have a new doctor!

November 13th, 2012

Excellent doctor-best medical care that we have had!

My husband and I both agree that Dr. Edrich is by far the finest physician that we've ever had. There is no area in his medical care that we would feel is less than excellent My husband is paraplegic, so his medical care needs are extraordinary and Dr. Edrich is perfect for him and for me also!

September 5th, 2011

Frustrating and disappointing

In my opinion I wasted a lot of time and money on multiple appointments and tests. In frustration I ended up going to a specialist only to learn my disease was very common and easily treatable (diagnosed in one visit). I found it difficult to get through on the phone to anyone helpful. PA ordered unnecessary tests w/o proper explanation. Follow up was executed poorly in my opinion. Dr Edrich is probably a great doc but the practice seems disorganized and scattered.

Doctor's Response

Dear patient: sorry you felt that way. We do our very best to be thorough in our diagnosis and testing. I have made some significant changes to the infrastructure of our office and have fired some staff to ensure improvement. You will notice that I have replaced 2 of our front staff with much more competent and compassionate staff and we now have a new PA as well who is extremely intelligent. Unfortunately, the time of your visit in September was the exact time that we were going thru our changes. Thankfully everything has settled down and my new staff is settled in. I pride myself in practicing medicine in a very cost conscientious manner. I am both a family physician as well as a hospitalist and work in many of the southeast area hospitals in the ICU, NICU as well as med/surg wards and do clearly understand the problem of over-testing. I make a concerted effort to try to keep costs low. I am disappointed since I would expect my patients to give me feedback in a more appropriate manner (say calling me- I personally return calls on any issue that needs this kind of attention). Its similar to ebay- allow us a chance to help improve and clarify miscommunications. Most if not all problems can be related to simple misunderstandings. Good luck. Andreas J. Edrich MD

SHOW

December 31st, 2009

Excellent doc, glad I found him

Dr Edrich knows his stuff and spends the time it takes make sure the patient understands what is going on. No arrogance, just a breezy, good natured competence. Great sense of humor, too.

November 8th, 2009

Dr. Edrich is the epitome of an excellent physician. He's personable, extremely knowledgable, caring, spends ample time in diagnosing and acting on the problem. He spends the amount of time that is needed during an appointment. He is the best doctor I can remember. Four stars plus! Staff is exemplery too.

July 9th, 2009