Family Practitioner & Hospitalist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Oct 29th, 2013

I always feel that this doctor is in a rush and does not have time to spend with me. He had me go in several times for a fracture and kept me in a splint, he wanted to refer me to a surgeon. I wasn't getting better so I took it upon myself to go to an ortho dr. Hmmm, no surgeon needed. I had a couple of physical therapy appointments and was better in no time. They do not contact you with reminders when it's time for annual check-ups. I called to see if it was time for mine and they didn't have my records updated with my previous check-up. They kept telling me I hadn't been in. Guess what? I referred back to my previous claims and guess what I found? I had been in. Who knows who's records were updated with my info. I now have a new doctor!

|  Displeased Patient  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2013

I always feel that this doctor is in a rush and does not have time to spend with me. He had me go in several times for a fracture and kept me in a splint, he wanted to refer me to a surgeon. I wasn't getting better so I took it upon myself to go to an ortho. Hmmm, no surgeon needed. I had a couple of physical therapy points and was better in no time. They do not contact you with reminders when it's time for annual check-ups. I called to see if it was time for mine and they didn't have my records updated with my previous check-up. They kept telling me I hadn't been in. Guess what? I referred back to my previous claims and guess what I found? I had been in. Who knows who's records were updated with my info. I now have a new doctor!

|  Excellent doctor-best medical care that we have had!  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

My husband and I both agree that Dr. Edrich is by far the finest physician that we've ever had. There is no area in his medical care that we would feel is less than excellent My husband is paraplegic, so his medical care needs are extraordinary and Dr. Edrich is perfect for him and for me also!

|  Frustrating and disappointing  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2011

In my opinion I wasted a lot of time and money on multiple appointments and tests. In frustration I ended up going to a specialist only to learn my disease was very common and easily treatable (diagnosed in one visit). I found it difficult to get through on the phone to anyone helpful. PA ordered unnecessary tests w/o proper explanation. Follow up was executed poorly in my opinion. Dr Edrich is probably a great doc but the practice seems disorganized and scattered.

Doctor's Response

Dear patient: sorry you felt that way. We do our very best to be thorough in our diagnosis and testing. I have made some significant changes to the infrastructure of our office and have fired some staff to ensure improvement. You will notice that I have replaced 2 of our front staff with much more competent and compassionate staff and we now have a new PA as well who is extremely intelligent. Unfortunately, the time of your visit in September was the exact time that we were going thru our changes. Thankfully everything has settled down and my new staff is settled in. I pride myself in practicing medicine in a very cost conscientious manner. I am both a family physician as well as a hospitalist and work in many of the southeast area hospitals in the ICU, NICU as well as med/surg wards and do clearly understand the problem of over-testing. I make a concerted effort to try to keep costs low. I am disappointed since I would expect my patients to give me feedback in a more appropriate manner (say calling me- I personally return calls on any issue that needs this kind of attention). Its similar to ebay- allow us a chance to help improve and clarify miscommunications. Most if not all problems can be related to simple misunderstandings. Good luck. Andreas J. Edrich MD

|  Excellent doc, glad I found him  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2009

Dr Edrich knows his stuff and spends the time it takes make sure the patient understands what is going on. No arrogance, just a breezy, good natured competence. Great sense of humor, too.

|  show details
Nov 7th, 2009

Dr. Edrich is the epitome of an excellent physician. He's personable, extremely knowledgable, caring, spends ample time in diagnosing and acting on the problem. He spends the amount of time that is needed during an appointment. He is the best doctor I can remember. Four stars plus! Staff is exemplery too.