A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andressa Borges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andressa Borges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borges
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borges Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andressa Borges, FACC, FASNC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Borges graduated from Universidade Federal Do Espirito Santo, Vitoria.
Dr. Borges has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andressa Giestas R Borges FACC, FASNC, and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andressa G. Borges practice?
- Dr. Andressa Borges has 1 office location.
Dr. Andressa Borges practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Cardiologists.