A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Afshar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Afshar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Afshar graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Andisheh Afshar DDS, FACE, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Afshar practice?
- Dr. Andrew Afshar has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Afshar practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bismarck, ND.
See Bismarck Surgeons and Bismarck Dentists.