Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Artz
Dr. Andrew Artz, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Artz is affiliated with University of Chicago Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Artz has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Andrew Artz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Kellie Campbell
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi16
Dr. David Pitrak
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi35
Dr. Mary Strek
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi33