A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Black is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Black has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Black accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 8 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Black practice?
Dr. Andrew Black practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.