A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kim, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Kim practice?
Dr. Andrew Kim practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Orange, CA.
See Chicago Neurologists.