A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kim, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jongsoo Kim MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Kim practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Chicago Neurologists.