A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Malinow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Malinow, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Obstetric Labor Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Malinow graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Malinow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Med Sys, Baltimore, Md
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malinow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Malinow practice?
Dr. Andrew Malinow practices Anesthesiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists.