Family Practitioner

2.5

|  Long Time Patient  |  show details
by Laddie McCabe on Mar 15th, 2014

It seems all too often that when someone has a complaint they are at the ready to write a bad review - I am happy to say this is not one of those times. I have been a patient of Dr. Manos for 31-years and must say that I could never be happier with the care and attention of him and his entire staff. He strives to make every visit a positive experience, great bedside manner and as a diagnostician you won't find anyone better. As with any real-world environment some times there are short delays but that is to be expected. Dr. Manos and Dr. Amador both take that extra time to identify, consult and treat what ever the outstanding issue is. I've never felt rushed even when they have very busy days. I would highly recommend Dr. Manos and Dr. Amador to anyone looking for a great pair of doctors that have that old-time country charm - simply the best.

Aug 31st, 2012

In a nutshell Dr. Manos is a greedy pill pusher with a God complex. To the person who praised his holistic knowledge I say "please, are you kidding me?" You would think being a D.O. he would be more holistic and nutrition would play a part in his practice. He can't even take the time to inquire when his elderly patient has lost over 20 lbs, maybe if he did he would of noticed her nails were curling. If he had maybe the end would not have been as tragic as it was. It has always been my experience with doctors to check your blood pressure, weight ect. and compare them to previous visits. Well Dr Manos has office staff check them and that is far as it goes. As far as wanting people to be healthy he doesn

|  Stay away!  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2012

Rude, loud office staff who refuse to listen to why you are calling and keep repeating their dumb policies. They refuse to listen to patients and hang up on you. Terrible unprofessional people. Avoid!

|  unprofessional staff  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

staff needs to take customer service classes!!

|  Great family doctor!  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

My mom & me went together for a long time until she died. She hated doctors cause her illness always brought her to them. Plus males. But, when it came to Dr.Manos, she just lit up like Christmas lights:) I don't know what went on in there, but, she came out better, if not physically right away, but physically in spirit. I can't thank him enough!!!!

|  Words of Wisdom  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2011

I've been with Dr.Manos for 30years...We often forget that a doctor is also 'human' like we are. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my life as I would him...and my Mother also went to him...now that's a precious thing to not just trust with anyone...but Dr.Manos. And maybe you don't understand his teasing,etc... however, I KNOW him to be a humanitarian and he's just trying to lighten things up some because I KNOW he does care.

Dec 9th, 2010

Does't spend time with patient comes in and makes jokes and degrading remarks not professional at all or at times. Does not do his job to the fullest.

Aug 19th, 2010

Probalby the worst medical experience in a dr.'s office, I have ever experienced.