Dr. Andrew Manos DO Patient Reviews

3.2

September 22nd, 2016
DR. MANOS IS GREAT BUT HIS STAFF IS HORRIBLE...STEPHANIE HAS THE WORST ATTITUDE .... NOW AGAIN THE DOCTOR IS GREAT BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR YEARS I JUST REFUSE TO GO AND DEAL WITH STEPHANIE... SO I CHANGED DOCTORS.

March 15th, 2014
Long Time Patient
It seems all too often that when someone has a complaint they are at the ready to write a bad review - I am happy to say this is not one of those times. I have been a patient of Dr. Manos for 31-years and must say that I could never be happier with the care and attention of him and his entire staff. He strives to make every visit a positive experience, great bedside manner and as a diagnostician you won't find anyone better. As with any real-world environment some times there are short delays but that is to be expected. Dr. Manos and Dr. Amador both take that extra time to identify, consult and treat what ever the outstanding issue is. I've never felt rushed even when they have very busy days. I would highly recommend Dr. Manos and Dr. Amador to anyone looking for a great pair of doctors that have that old-time country charm - simply the best.

August 31st, 2012
In a nutshell Dr. Manos is a greedy pill pusher with a God complex. To the person who praised his holistic knowledge I say "please, are you kidding me?" You would think being a D.O. he would be more holistic and nutrition would play a part in his practice. He can't even take the time to inquire when his elderly patient has lost over 20 lbs, maybe if he did he would of noticed her nails were curling. If he had maybe the end would not have been as tragic as it was. It has always been my experience with doctors to check your blood pressure, weight ect. and compare them to previous visits. Well Dr Manos has office staff check them and that is far as it goes. As far as wanting people to be healthy he doesn

March 21st, 2012
Stay away!
Rude, loud office staff who refuse to listen to why you are calling and keep repeating their dumb policies. They refuse to listen to patients and hang up on you. Terrible unprofessional people. Avoid!

October 25th, 2011
unprofessional staff
staff needs to take customer service classes!!

June 6th, 2011
Great family doctor!
My mom & me went together for a long time until she died. She hated doctors cause her illness always brought her to them. Plus males. But, when it came to Dr.Manos, she just lit up like Christmas lights:) I don't know what went on in there, but, she came out better, if not physically right away, but physically in spirit. I can't thank him enough!!!!

March 21st, 2011
Words of Wisdom
I've been with Dr.Manos for 30years...We often forget that a doctor is also 'human' like we are. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my life as I would him...and my Mother also went to him...now that's a precious thing to not just trust with anyone...but Dr.Manos. And maybe you don't understand his teasing,etc... however, I KNOW him to be a humanitarian and he's just trying to lighten things up some because I KNOW he does care.

December 9th, 2010
Does't spend time with patient comes in and makes jokes and degrading remarks not professional at all or at times. Does not do his job to the fullest.

August 19th, 2010
Probalby the worst medical experience in a dr.'s office, I have ever experienced.