A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Masica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Masica, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Masica graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Masica has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Plano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Lyness Masica MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Masica practice?
- Dr. Andrew Masica has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Masica practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.