A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Muskus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Muskus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Muskus, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Muskus graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Muskus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Malcom Randall
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muskus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew Muskus practice?
Dr. Andrew Muskus practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.