A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Muskus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Muskus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Muskus, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Muskus graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Muskus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
- Malcom Randall
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Muskus MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Muskus practice?
- Dr. Andrew Muskus has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Muskus practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.