Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrzej Klos
Dr. Andrzej Klos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hoboken, NJ, with another office in Hoboken, NJ. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Klos is affiliated with St Mary's Hospital, Bayonne Medical Center and Saint Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Klos has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrzej Klos has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Andrzej Klos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hoboken, NJ.
New York, NY
Dr. Trupti Patel
Hoboken, NJ 0.01 mi16
Dr. Nana Yenukashvili
Hoboken, NJ 0.01 mi33